• Views 321,897
  • Replies 844
  • Likes 72

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why are you afraid of editing a file with a hex editor and run 2 commands in a terminal?

I'm not, and I plan on doing this once I'm out of work. But it's a hassle compared to using tx and for less than a switch game it's not a bad deal at all. I don't see what everyones problem is with tx?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't lie to yourself, people like you bought this expensive piece of junk because you can't wait any longer. Well now its come to bite you in the ass, but you can't feel it because TX has made you all docile.
I congratulate TX on being able to fool those into thinking they are the only way to play pirated games. They must've made a nice chunk off you sheep.
June 15th surely is a great day for switch hacking.

Get over yourself dickhead! It’s a choice people were allowed to make, no one forced me or anyone else to buy the TX products, just as no one forced you not buy it and sit quietly hoping, wishing for something free to be released. As I said we all knew something would be released today as a screw you TX from the devs.

Still don’t regret buying it tho. Sorry if that makes you mad but that’s tough shit and I ain’t gonna lose sleep over it

Oh yeah forgot to ask... are you ShiteofGazza/DavidShitfister/etc in yet another disguise????

Last edited by nikeymikey,

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's basically like saying. Ohh you can just torrent a movie and throw it on a thumb drive and watch it on the Xbox and act like their mad because you decide to buy the DVD and just throw it in.

Reactions: carlito1095t

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not, and I plan on doing this once I'm out of work. But it's a hassle compared to using tx and for less than a switch game it's not a bad deal at all. I don't see what everyones problem is with tx?

This is a useless conversation that's been had too much. If you want a TX product, just buy it.

Some think they use source codes that are free from these, hardworking, hackers who work for hours for free. Some think that, as a 'company', they should have all of their OWN tools for their customers to use, not suggest open-sourced/copyleft community tools like TegraRCMsmach and XCI Cutter.

Just do whatever makes you comfortable/find convenient.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a useless conversation that's been had too much. If you want a TX product, just buy it.

Some think they use source codes that are free from these, hardworking, hackers who work for hours for free. Some think that, as a 'company', they should have all of their OWN tools for their customers to use, not suggest open-sourced/copyleft community tools like TegraRCMsmach and XCI Cutter.

So you are saying that if you go part of it closed source you must then do everything else closed source, with free tools available, they also should make a fat32 and ntsf formatter, and their own sd cards, and maybe their own console :P

Reactions: TheFIrstAv3nger

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the silliest way I can think of to load backups. I feel it'd just be best to wait for an xci installer or a TX-esque free solution... But gee, everyone's eager for some piracy, I guess.
I'm just eager to finally try 1, 2, Switch!, which I've been passing up on the price point. This ain't worth $70.

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well thinking they use it and them actually using it are two different things. And honestly anyone willing to pirate games probably have very little issues with using copyrighted or open source stuff.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Entering a conversation to devalue it is a really redundant thing to do. Reflect on your actions.
where it cost 70 dollar??? thats a complete scam
Australia. It's $70 new, off the $80 it used to be when it launched. It's fucking robbery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/lssx_bNgdAE?si=T5MxUWkA3KtBDSYS