Hacking [Suspended] ARM11 kernel access project

Status
Not open for further replies.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like iv told you before if you need any testing with 9.9 that does not need the nand mod i will be up for the testing

Reactions: Margen67

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop asking for testing privileges unless you have a nandmod. Any attempt to change system files without a foolproof concept will brick, and that's why he needs an owner with a hardmod. I have one question, @MassExplosion213.. how do you plan on obtaining the flaw? We are left to interpret there is one due to y8 staying silent even though if there wasn't one he wouldn't care to deny like he use to. You say you have a lead. Do you wish to explain? What qualifying skills do you have too? Just want to know is all. :P

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop asking for testing privileges unless you have a nandmod. Any attempt to change system files without a foolproof concept will brick, and that's why he needs an owner with a hardmod. I have one question, @MassExplosion213.. how do you plan on obtaining the flaw? We are left to interpret there is one due to y8 staying silent even though if there wasn't one he wouldn't care to deny like he use to. You say you have a lead. Do you wish to explain? What qualifying skills do you have too? Just want to know is all. [emoji14]
I'm planning on running IDA pro on decrypted firm files. And as for the qualifications, I'm 15. I can code in C and ASM, but you know, not many opportunities for a 15 year old. I do understand how it all works though.

Alosho

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I want to know this as well... Seems like the only thing left to do is find a flaw, but isn't it the hardest part to accomplish? What does make you (MassExplosion123) think there's even a flaw?

Ok, so this thread isnt needed and is just clickbait?
needed for when something is discovered, still, if he's researching doesn't mean he can't find something right away or discuss a certain topic regarding said research, if you actually are that desperate for the exploit and can't stand a discussion you should either check your priorities or just try to find your own way on the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/75M8Gnhqta8?si=isAD0lGCEfGTvMhv