Supercard DStwo price went up

Indie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you send me an email like the first email had lead us on to believe we'd be getting one? Didn't think so. I'm sure some of the users appreciated you posted that, but again, for those of us in situations where we are not able to be on this site 24/7, it didn't help much.

One great feature of my phone is that it will retrieve emails. It unfortunately can't be set up to tell me when a podcast or thread has been started. My work doesn't allow for me to check the site every 5 minutes, or hell, even every 30 minutes, but had I gotten an email like I thought I would be, then I would have been able to know and get on at the proper time needed to get the discount.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
Indie said:
TM2-Megatron said:
Indie said:
This whole ShopTemp thing just gets worst and worst. Let's hope their isn't another "price adjustment" or "complaints from other retailers" that cause the price of this thing to go up even more on this site.

Why not wait to see what other stores will be seling this for before bashing ShopTemp? It's not going to go any higher than it is right now; if you didn't take advantage of the pre-order price, then you should've been paying more attention to the community.
Wow...so because I was WORKING—you know what that is?—and wasn't able to listen to the tempcast, I'm now being told to "pay more attention to the community."
blink.gif

Not to mention the whole email—that I assume went out to everyone—that said the discounted price was going to be offered, but pre-orders haven't started yet. Now, usually when something like that is said, they don't start the pre-orders mere hours after it's sent out, or if a website does do so, they at least have the courtesy to send out another email stating that they are doing so. You guys can make up all the excuses you want, but this whole grand opening for the shop and pre-orders for the supercard was handled in a very unprofessional way. Not exactly what you want when endorsing a new partnership in which you are trying to get your userbase to go to for their services.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=219557

I told the whole world,I wasn't even supposed to,be glad(me too) that the staff didn't care,it was kinda good for them too,I guess
Damn. just when i get my hopes up that wood r4 can make my r4 hold me over until i get a DS2, this happens
frown.gif

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...