Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
lolval said:
Can anyone make a Plants vs. Zombies plugin?Thanks
As requested - not sure if the version of the game I've tested is the latest though

12481-PlantsVsZombies.JPG
PlantsVsZombies [Game]: Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
canli said:
Hello, I need shooting watch ds plugin
yaywii.gif
smile.gif
thank youuQUOTE(HouQuan1031 @ Aug 7 2010, 11:22 AM) Hey, can someone make a World of Warcraft Tower Defense plugin? Thanks in advance.
Done and Done

12501-ShootWatch.jpg
ShootingWatch (Game): Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]
12502-Warcraft.jpg
Warcraft:Tower Defence (Game): Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]

Also a request on my behalf, In future when some1 reqeust a plugin.... Can you please also supply a link to the actual program....
It'll save me some time searching for it & trying to find the latest version etc - thanks

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Cannonfoddr, youve been a busy furry of fury, lol
Looks like Alidsl has a bit of work to do when he gets back, hehe.

5 more additional additions added to the VatoMegaPack:
preview100.jpg

DS2WinFusion, DSFrotz, LoneWolf-ChasmOfDoom,
NDS_TGM_20080815 (TetrisTerrorGrandMaster), VideoGamesHero

BTW, yippy-tie-one-on...Ive reached 100 (x2) individual plugins!!! =D
so, heres a currently current looksee and file-list

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
VatoLoco said:
Cannonfoddr, youve been a busy furry of fury, lol - Looks like Alidsl has a bit of work to do when he gets back, hehe.I know (poor Alidsl
wink.gif
)... Since I had some spare time thought I'll make some of the missing requested plugins (after all it only take ~10 minute to find a graphic,make plugin, Zip it & upload it) - in fact it take just as long searching & trying to find the program sometimes, to test it out
laugh.gif

QUOTEBTW, yippy-tie-one-on...Ive reached 100 (x2) individual plugins!!! =D
Congrates on your 100th (or is it 200th) Plugin
dance.gif
- I've got a Looong way to go to catch you up
unsure.gif
Think I've done ~24 ORIGINAL plugins (not including the ones where I used your graphics)

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
QUOTE said:
BTW, yippy-tie-one-on...Ive reached 100 (x2) individual plugins!!! =D
Congrates on your 100th (or is it 200th) Plugin
dance.gif
- I've got a Looong way to go to catch you up
unsure.gif
Think I've done ~24 ORIGINAL plugins (not including the ones where I used your graphics)

thanks, bro =) and let me officially apologize, Cannonfoddr, for not being more civil to begin with, i can be quite abrasive sometimes. You do a lot of good here at the temp, so i commend you on all your efforts, as well.

since ive hit a hundred w/the supercard plug icons, i think i need to turn some attention over to my custom akaio icons sticky,
i just noticed the thread hit the 2 year mark,...and could prolly use a lil TLC =)

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The wabbids ti-83+ homebrew (with and without the plugin) doesn't seem to be ok on my dsi.
It opens a folder but not the calculator ?

thanks for the shooting watch plug-in
smile.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
canli said:
The wabbids ti-83+ homebrew (with and without the plugin) doesn't seem to be ok on my dsi.
It opens a folder but not the calculator ?Well according to first post it IS untested on both DSL/DSi systems (both are in BLACK)
It is possible that this is one of the few Homebrew's that still don't work on a DSi, but until we get some1 to try it on a DSL - we won't really know if it's the actual Homebrew that is at fault - or if it's a compatibility with DSi

Actually, while typing this - I've downloaded the file & looked @ the included readme... It seems you also need a TI-83+ ROM as well - have you actually got one ??
I have found this file if you don't have the ROM file
  • To the moderators - if this classes as an illegal ROM please let me know.. but according to the Wabbid Readme
    These have the extension "*.8xu" and are freely available from TI's website under the condition you own the calculator.​
    & on the TI website - this file is in the 'Free Downloads' section, so I'm guessing that it SHOULD be OK to include the link - but I'm sure you'll tell me if it's not
When you start wabbids emulator you will see the folder (like you said) but you then need to browse to the ROM file (or the 8Xu file mentioned above) & let it load it in
THEN it will work. Note that you only have to do this the first time - any further startup of the emulator & it runs fine without having to reload the ROM since it creates a CFG file on the root of the DSTwo

canlithanks for the shooting watch plug-in
smile.gif
No Problems

@ Alidsl: FYI - you can NOW change the 'WabbidDS' plugin to [DSL/DSi] BUT I suggest you also add another link to the required system ROM as well (if the Moderators will allow it)

RETRO_GAMER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can you made an icon for nesds i dont like the mario one, and the one in the pakage donot have border is to small. will like the same in the pakage but with borders,
and the same with the jEneses icon i like the one on the pakage but is to small no borders,

downloading gimp. to try

thanks.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
RETRO_GAMER said:
can you made an icon for nesds i dont like the mario one, and the one in the pakage donot have border is to small. will like the same in the pakage but with borders,
and the same with the jEneses icon i like the one on the pakage but is to small no borders,
I'm a little confused..... WHICH pack are you talking about ??

Is it the DSTwo Plugin Pack OR VatoLoco's Pack

The icons in the DSTwo Plugin pack are the same icons as on the first post - so the Mario NesDS icon you don't like is also in the DSTwo plugin Pack
& if you are referring to the VatoLoco pack - which has different Icons to the first post -then the icons come in 2 'flavours':- 'borderless' and 'bordered'

The Sizes of the icons in Vatoloco pack are the same 40 x 42 pixels as in the DSTwo plugin Pack

The ones that have borders around them may look a little smaller than the borderless ones - but that's because they've been reduced in size to fit inside the border

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if it's possible to add Games to the Plugin-List (while the .ini points to the rom, like
rom=fat1:/roms/game.nds - so without copying the ROMs to _dstwoplug, but like "hotlinks" or the Favorite function of AKAIO)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SignZ said:
I wonder if it's possible to add Games to the Plugin-List (while the .ini points to the rom, like
rom=fat1:/roms/game.nds - so without copying the ROMs to _dstwoplug, but like "hotlinks" or the Favorite function of AKAIO)
To the best of my knowledge - no you can't.

FYI I've actually placed a post in the suggestion thread over on the DSTwo forums about this

Who knows - a future update MIGHT include this feature

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
thank you CannonFoddr,
you've explained the wabbitds thing perfectly and the software runs now fine on my DSi.
Great software
smile.gif

I confirm that ShootingWatch plugin runs fine on my DSi (SC DSTwo).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
@riverchen: thanks for reminding them of my request, although I'm not the only plugin 'expert' here
laugh.gif

(FYI - having the links help me find out what the program actually does....so I can decide the type of Icon to give it)

@ boobeee: You're not asking a lot are you !!!!
ohmy.gif

....I'll have an attempt at some of these when I get some time - but I WON'T be doing DSHoBro or DSLinux
- these have already been done & can be found in Vatoloco icon pack

EDIT: OK here's some completed one's - Please note, I've not tested all of them with the actual Programs (mainly because I don't have voip or Twitter access etc) - but the Plugins icons show up OK
12570-Sniffbox.JPG
Sniff Jazzbox: Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]
12569-dstwitter.JPG
DSTwitter: Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]
12571-svsip.JPG
svip: Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]
12572-UAPaint.JPG
UAPaint: Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]
12578-Protein.jpg
ProteinDS : Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]
12579-GrooveStep.jpg
GrooveStep: Plugin / Program [DSL/DSi]