Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
11981-DSDoom.JPG
DSDoom plugin [DSL/DSi]

DSDoom Plugin: http://filetrip.net/f11981-DSTwo-DSDoom-Plugin-1-0.html
DSDoom Binaries [filetrip] download link: http://filetrip.net/f11980-DSDoom-1-1-0.html
DSDoom Shareware WAD file: http://www.jefklak.com/games/Doom/DOOM1.rar

Installation TXT included in the plugin ZIP

---------
There is also apparently another DSDoom plugin done by R4Liam on filetrip, but it's not on the first post for some reason

11727-dsdoom.JPG
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=11727

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
slayerdx said:
where do we put the unzipped little icons for the imp-ng plugin?QUOTE(alidsl @ Jun 25 2010, 11:47 PM) I would ask Cannonfoddr as he knows about the app
Little Icons ??? do you mean either the DSTwo plugin icon or skins for the player ??

I was gonna put step by step instruction about it all - but for some reason the link I gave for lmp-ng is NOT the version that allows 'skins' for some reason (I thought it was),
the bad news is that the website that did have the v2 of the program doesn't exist anymore apparenlty (well according to Comodo it doesn't)

However there is some good news - I've found a copy of it @ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SH8P6CMR

So here's step-by-step instructions
1) Download the DSTwo plugin for lmp-ng
2) Unzip the file & copy over the bmp and ini files into the '/dstwoplug/' folder on the DSTwo
3) Download v2 of lmp-ng from the link above (@ alidsl: I think you best change the link on the first page)
4) Unzip & copy over to the '/dstwoplug/' folder the file 'lmp-nd-2-alpha.nds'
5) RENAME the file to just 'lmp-ng.nds' (i.e get rid of the '-2-alpha' bit)
6) Download a skin from http://dilldoe.org/NDS/index.php
7) RENAME the file to 'default.zip' (DO NOT UNZIP IT!!!)
8) Create a folder on the ROOT of the DSTwo called 'lmp-ng'
9) Create another folder INSIDE this one called 'skins'
(you should end up with '/lmp-ng/skins/')
10) Copy the 'default.zip (skin file) into the 'skins' folder

EDIT: Don't hold your breath, but since Spinal was allowed to include a bmp/ini to a modified 'frodo' & include it onto filetrip, I'm hoping I'll be allowed to do the same thing with the modified lmp-ng that I have - which will be a lot easier than doing the steps above

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
added DSbible to the Vatopack for you Terminator02 =)

and for me ;P I made plugs for the LoneWolf series of gamebooks; FlightFromTheDark, FireOnTheWater, and CavernsOfKalte

11558-Icons.jpg
11558-NBiconset.jpg

as always, get em from my spot at the OP, or from my sig

edit: @ Alidsl, awww, my Vatopack spots not at the OP again =( shucky ducky

anyhow, you can still get it from my signature if y'all want

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ok - FYi here's an update on my request
PM sent by Me said:
I was wondering ... I've 'modified' version of lmp-ng v2 using a HEX editor so that the 'skins' folder/filename are now different from the original.....
...Does this warrant enough of a change to the original program to allow me to include lmp-ng.nds (& a default skin as well) into a full bmp/ini/nds 'plugin for DSTwo' that I can put onto Filetrip ??Actual reply that I gotin this case i would say to just include the file with the "plug-in" icon and host it in the scds2 (I think he actually means the 'supercard' section on Filetrip
wink.gif
)
section.
add in your readme what you altered and that you received permission by a gbatemp staff member to host the "hexed" file with your "plug-in" icon.
So for all of those out there - here is a 'complete' DSTwo plugin package for lmp-ng that contains bmp/ini/nds (hacked)/zip (default skin file) and txt (installation & info on what alterations I've done) files

Installation: just copy all files into /_dstwoplug/

Please note that I don't think this gives everyone permission to start to include nds files in plugin 'packages' & uploading them to Filetrip
IMHO it only give permission to include it IF the actual code of the program has been altered in some way (hacked or re-compiled), and that you also include info on the alterations/changes
- I suggest asking a gbatemp staff member first just to be sure

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
CommanDSkeen, and XrickDS (Rick Dangerous)added to the Vatopack(s)

11558-Icons.jpg
__
11558-NBiconset.jpg

Arcade: 1942, 1943, AemioDA, Bombjack, DragonsLair, GhostsNGoblins, GreenBeret, MarcaDS, MrDo, PacMan, Pang, SnowBros, SolomonsKey, SpaceInvaders

Emulators: Atari2600, ColecoDS, DSx86, Gameboy, GBA, Genesis, msxDS, NeoGeo, NES, Scummvm, SegaMasterSys, SNES, Turbografx

3D shooters: Descent, Doom, Duke3D, Hexen, Quake, Quake2, RiseOfTheTriad, Heretic (slot2_nds), Wolfenstein3D

Games: DSGoo, REminiscenceDS(Flashback), JNKPlat, Knytt Stories, Lemmings, Starquake, StillAlive, TicTacToe, TouhouDS, Tyrian, WordFind, WorldOfSand, FlightFromTheDark, FireOnTheWater, CavernsOfKalte, CommanDSkeen, XrickDS(RickDangerous)

Apps: Animanatee, Colors, ComicbookDS, Dictionary, DScratch, FractalJunkie, MiniVmac, DSbible

Media/Internet: Bungaloo, ClIRC, DSOrganize, DSFTP, DSHobro, Moonshell2

get em exclusively from my signature for now =|

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just a quick update for the first post

Lone wolf: Flight from the dark [DSL/DSi] (locks up @ Weapons Setup if run as plugin. Works OK if run as normal Homebrew)
Lone wolf: Fire on the water [DSL/DSi] (locks up @ Weapons Setup if run as plugin. Works OK if run as normal Homebrew)
Lone wolf: Caverns of kalte [DSL/DSi]
World of Sand [DSL/DSi]

I'll try them out on a DSL when I get the chance

adrian_fahrenhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The three "Lone Wolf" work on DSLite, I played each one a few minutes after the character creation to see if they worked. I'll contact Michoko who developped these games to tell him they don't work as plug-in on DSi. Could you PM me when exactly in the weapon setup they lock up? Thanks.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
adrian_fahrenheit said:
The three "Lone Wolf" work on DSLite, I played each one a few minutes after the character creation to see if they worked. I'll contact Michoko who developped these games to tell him they don't work as plug-in on DSi. Could you PM me when exactly in the weapon setup they lock up? Thanks.
Both book 1 and book 2 lock up when you tap the option to 'Finally set your equipment' at the end of 'character creation'

I end up on left screen the 'Combat skill'/'Endurance' numbers etc - on the right hand screen just a blank page with the 'Kai Disciplines' @ top, none of the button respond (& I left it >1min just in case)

I have even tried DLDI it with the DSTwo DLDI library, but that didn't work either

And since you say it works OK on a DSL - alidsl can now change first post to say...
  • Lone wolf: Flight from the dark [DSL/DSi]
    Lone wolf: Fire on the water [DSL/DSi]
    Lone wolf: Caverns of kalte [DSL/DSi]
@ alidsl: I guess you also missed my post here - you can now alter the entry for lmp-ng for the 'complete' package
& I've noticed that 'DSOrganize' is still [DSL/DSi] instead of [DSL/DSi]

ramon2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I inform you that with the new DSTwo EOS (1.03) the following plugins are working in DSi (at least in my DSi
smile.gif
):
- JenesisDS (not working as plugin in previous EOS)
- SnemulDS (I don't remember with previous EOS)

Regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu