GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought I might as well start one, because everyone who's getting DS will most likely buy this game too.
So this will be a good idea so the DS boards aren't spammed with Mario 64 DS topics.
Anyone can help out here (I can help anyone out unless it's about or includes the new features), not just me, I'll be getting the game in 3 hours, and I will have 30 Stars by the end of the day, I know how this game goes, and how the levels are like, because I have this on N64.

Start the questioning!!
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif

(P.S: Don't be an asshole and ask for help about the end of the game before Monday, because no one here will be able to answer it.)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats the end of the game like?
tongue.gif
Well after you beat Bowser in the Sky (where you throw him onto the spikes 3 times), he turns into the Final Key, tehn Mario gets a Wing Cap and soars back to the Castle Grounds, Peach comes out and kisses him, then you see the cake she baked, and the credits roll.
I'm asssuming for the DS version it's different.

blue99

The Original Fake
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe it's:

Well after you beat GIGA Bowser in the Sky (where you throw him onto the spikes 8 times), he turns into the Final Key, tehn Mario and Yoshi and Luigi and Wario gets a Wing Cap and soars back to the Castle Grounds, Peach comes out and kisses them all, then you see the cake she baked, and the credits roll.

That's my theory.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well after you beat GIGA Bowser in the Sky (where you throw him onto the spikes 8 times), he turns into the Final Key, tehn Mario and Yoshi and Luigi and Wario gets a Wing Cap and soars back to the Castle Grounds, Peach comes out and kisses them all, then you see the cake she baked, and the credits roll.

That's my theory.
Hehe...

My guess is that one cake ain't enough for the five of em
biggrin.gif

Yoshi and Wario must eat for like 5 men's worth of food to themselves
biggrin.gif

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif
Well after you beat Bowser in the Sky (where you throw him onto the spikes 3 times), he turns into the Final Key, tehn Mario gets a Wing Cap and soars back to the Castle Grounds, Peach comes out and kisses him, then you see the cake she baked, and the credits roll.
In the N64 ver if you got all the stars then you could meat Yoshi ontop of the castle perhaps if you get all the stars on the DS ver you can meat...............................................No Clue =

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe it's:

That's my theory.
no way, its like this

Well after you beat ULTRA SUPER HYPER Bowser in the Space (where you throw him onto the meteors 100 times), he turns into the Final Key, then you get a spaceship and fly back to the Castle Grounds, Peach comes out and kisses you, then you see the cake she baked for you, and the credits walk.

...lol
nds.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Dark[Devil) said:
,Nov 21 2004, 09:33 AM]
tongue.gif
In the N64 ver if you got all the stars then you could meat Yoshi ontop of the castle perhaps if you get all the stars on the DS ver you can meat...............................................No Clue =
I think they took that out, pity though, I miss getting 100 free lives from there.

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok Devil is el stucko =( ugh Sliver Stars in the bob-omb battlefield course where the fuck are they? I get the first 3, then the other 2 I go to the spot on the map where it says it is.. and its not there.. I've went in cannons and looked everywhere I don't even see them! grr!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Dark[Devil) said:
,Nov 21 2004, 10:15 AM] Ok Devil is el stucko =( ugh Sliver Stars in the bob-omb battlefield course where the fuck are they? I get the first 3, then the other 2 I go to the spot on the map where it says it is.. and its not there.. I've went in cannons and looked everywhere I don't even see them! grr!
Have you even played the N64 version before?
If not, you're at a huge disadvantage. I might also need a guide book for this, by Nintendo of course!

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
I played the N64 Ver that and Golden eye 64 were the best N64 games on earth but this level wasn't in the n64 game there was never any sliver stars in n64 ver....

NVM sneaky bastards you had to kill the guy to get the sliver star :-|

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonstar sorry to disappoint you, but the changes in this game are enough that it's not so wham-bam and you got your star so easily like in the N64. It's quickly evident there's a ton of added depth with the different characters, their moves, super moves, and moves found from the !switch boxes. The game actually seems harder, the enemies are more plentiful and a bit smarter and more aggressive. There are a ton of new areas to explore both in and outside the castle. Collection of the mini-keys from a certain something inside needs to be done by each character to get those added mini-games.

This game also has more than just the old 7*'s per area too. Expect to be trodding away for awhile on it. I think I got between 2-3hours in between it and the minigames and i'm around 20stars so far. Remember to explore a lot, there are many new hidden areas you wouldn't expect to find, and some you'll need certain characters to bust through stuff to find.

rfs830

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i must just be slow but where do you get mario and how do you get the red boxed to show. I just got 10 star but i think you need mario to get to the top to fly to turnon the red boxes. Help man I need to find a good guide good for this game now.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok i must just be slow but where do you get mario and how do you get the red boxed to show. I just got 10 star but i think you need mario to get to the top to fly to turnon the red boxes. Help man I need to find a good guide good for this game now.
You need 15 stars then look up into the sunlight as Mario.

Edit: Bah, triple post, I didn't know he already figured it out.
dry.gif

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
On the second level floor in the room with the huge mirror wall to the right it has a picture of Luigi but in the mirror it shows a picture of Wario but I can't get into either...am I suppose to be able to get into any of those pictures to get them? When you had to get Mario the picture you jumped into was a picture of Mario so I'm not sure if the Luigi or Wario pic has anything to do with getting them? :hmm:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)