Super Luigi Maker for 3DS

SuperLuigiMaker.png

A project that turns Super Mario Maker 3DS into...Super Luigi Maker 3DS!

This works with Luma's LayeredFS just fine

SD/Luma/titles/TITLEID here/romfs for example SD/Luma/titles/00040000001a0500/romfs is for the eur version just place the files into the romfs directory also rename the models folder to model then everything should load just fine!

But as it is I feel like it's suitable for release please note this isn't finished yet

Now with bottom screen!!!!

6vSFOC8.png

Also if someone can find the Mario that is used in the 100 man Mario challenge mode that would be great.

Here's a few videos of it in action

In order to use this you must dump the game and then place the files into the correct folder the RAR is already correct then you must rebuild the CIA and there you go if you need a tutorial on how to do that just use google the first result is the one you want.

This is stop people assuming @Traiver has just uploaded this without permission hell I asked him to upload it to that ISO site.

Before I get told Mario 1 Luigi is wrong it's not

Attachments

• SuperLuigiMaker.7z
    669.9 KB · Views: 776
Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be wonderful to have Luigi use his alternate graphics - SMB3's could be pulled from SMB3mix, SMW's from Super Mario All-Stars+SMW, and NSMBU's model changed?

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It'd be wonderful to have Luigi use his alternate graphics - SMB3's could be pulled from SMB3mix, SMW's from Super Mario All-Stars+SMW, and NSMBU's model changed?

I was changing his SMW sprites to the ones from Super Mario All stars plus world but I can't draw sprites for the shell victory poses so

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And importing models I don't know how to do that so

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here