Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cantenna.jpg

Click ME
QUOTE said:
A Cantenna is simply an inexpensive version of the long-range antennas used by wireless internet providers and mobile phone companies. It is ideally suited for sending or receiving wireless signals in the 2.4 GHz ISM band (802.11b + g). Now, with your own Cantenna you can extend the range of your wireless network or connect to other wireless networks in your neighborhood.

Using your Cantenna is easy. Just connect the antenna to your wireless access point, network card, router, or base station, then point and shoot.

The Can: Cantenna's engineers have optimized can length and diameter for maximum signal strength and distance. Made from light-weight metal.
Connector (n-female): Connect to your Super Cantenna with industry standard cables and connectors. The product includes an integrated 24” RPSMA cable and a RPTNC adapter for compatibility with the most popular wireless devices. A 7-foot extension cable is also available to allow for additional placement options.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe in order to use Wifi you need
A) a signal to push the data to your PC and
B) a signal to reach the hosting HUB

so if I bought this super antenna...it really wouldn't help unless the modem had one on it to...is this correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-