Hacking [Suggestion] PS4 Bundles & Firmware List

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any expectation of any progress being made for PS4 hacking and CFW or anything?

I have a PS4 on an older FW, pre 5.05 I believe as I stopped updated it and using it way back when rumors of a hack started however from what I have seen and am aware, of, games are only playable up to a certain FW requirement and it seems like other homebrew is lacking compared to other devices.

Just curious if it's worth holding onto incase it goes anywhere (maybe there's more known but people are waiting for PS5 release to compare vulnerabilities etc) or if there most likely isn't much to gain. its <5.05 with PT on it so it may be worth saving solely for that. I should have a PS5 coming this week hopefully but not sure what to do about this thing collecting dust.

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any expectation of any progress being made for PS4 hacking and CFW or anything?

I have a PS4 on an older FW, pre 5.05 I believe as I stopped updated it and using it way back when rumors of a hack started however from what I have seen and am aware, of, games are only playable up to a certain FW requirement and it seems like other homebrew is lacking compared to other devices.

Just curious if it's worth holding onto incase it goes anywhere (maybe there's more known but people are waiting for PS5 release to compare vulnerabilities etc) or if there most likely isn't much to gain. its <5.05 with PT on it so it may be worth saving solely for that. I should have a PS5 coming this week hopefully but not sure what to do about this thing collecting dust.
https://oldnero.github.io/PS4-Games-List/

And click on upper-right corner on backported PS5 games (6.72 to 5.05). You have two pages...

Last edited by deSSy2724,

reeven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The best PS4 Pro console is the one with model 72xx.this one has smaller power plug, hitachi drive, 100w lower power and dead silent(almost).
In my country now there are 5 ps4 pro modded on sale...extremly rare.
If you want one buy 7200 model. Or 7100. 7000 model has annoying fan rpm, higher then 7100.
I have an 7200 silent but it's stock.... Higher firmware version. Buy one now, because in 2-3 years all will be hard working to death. If you want one in good condition, buy now.

reeven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I see Fifa20 PS4 pro bundle(only one gamepad) in stock in Romania. But don't know for sure if it's 6.72 or so.
My 7116b sound like an jet in games menu, like maps, days one, menu how, etc. Even with nitec fan and clean. Wife not happy.
Hearing 7216b is much better...

DaemonXHUN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Are bundles that contain three games and a PS4 Slim console still getting produced? Or were they discontinued? Bundles like these:

PS Hits: Horizon + Ratchet & Clank + Spiderman [First release date: 2019.08.28.]
717281574.sony-playstation-4-slim-500gb-ps4-slim-500gb-ps-hits-horizon-zero-dawn-ratchet-clank-marvel-spider-man.jpg

PS Hits: Horizon + Uncharted 4 + Gran Turismo Sport
[First release date: 2019.11.15.]
624064197.sony-playstation-4-slim-1tb-ps4-slim-1tb-ps-hits-horizon-zero-dawn-uncharted-4-gran-turismo-sport.jpg

PS Hits: Horizon + Uncharted 4 + The Last of Us
[First release date: 2018.07.18]
591209952.sony-playstation-4-slim-1tb-ps4-slim-1tb-ps-hits-horizon-zero-dawn-uncharted-4-the-last-of-us-remastered.jpg

PS Hits: Ratchet & Clank + Uncharted 4 + The Last of Us [First release date: 2019.11.15.]
508875667.sony-playstation-4-slim-1tb-ps4-slim-1tb-ps-hits-ratchet-clank-uncharted-4-the-last-of-us-remastered.jpg

And if so, what firmware can I expect if I buy any of these? If 7.02 or below that would be awesome.

Last edited by DaemonXHUN,

Lordbarker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
May have been covered but I couldn't find it. Red Dead 2 Ps4 Pro 1tb bundle model is the latest 72...any ideas what firmware? It's the pro model in the RDR2 box. Cheers

ahmetcengiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Guys im planning to buy PS4 Slim 500GB FIFA bundle. Seller bought in April 20. I believe Its FW should be max 7.02. What are your opinions? I think ill buy. Seller wont accept returns.

reeven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Do not buy slim. If you want a console for few years, till modded ps5 appear, buy an PRO. It's gpu it's 3 times better then slim. Throw an 1tb ssd and your set for years.

ahmetcengiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
No, he doesn't know. According to PS3 FW history, PS4 got 7.50 update(which is right after 7.02) at April 17th. Also price gap between PRO and slim is waay much in my country. Thanks to %100 taxes to consoles. Only slim models are decent priced (compared to EU prices)

Tn_way

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey guys,

New to the ps4 jailbreak scene as I can't get a ps5 until march I'm trying to buy a ps4 pro.
Can someone tell me if one of these will be on at least 7.02 ? or point me in the right direction? help is appreciated as I can't find any ps4 pro's in the whole country.

shorturl.at/gAQR2

shorturl.at/ijCGP

shorturl.at/clwP6

stich88

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i just got today a Fortnite (the latest version) bundle of PS4 Pro, it has 6.50 firmware :)
or you can try to find a FIFA 20 Bundle, should have the same firmware

ahmetcengiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Guys according to Playstation 4 Models wiki page The Last of Us part II PS4 PRO limited editon should be 7.02 also i saw a youtube video shows it has at least 7.02 video title is:
Play Station 4 Pro Limited The Last of Us Part 2 what's update 7.02 or not - cuh 7216b eu
Im planning to buy it after PS5 stocks arrives(which will automatically reduce prices a bit. i guess...)
Though I'm not sure if i buy will it came with 8.0 or the same(7.02) with release day.

UskisloMleko

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Any tips for newer PS4 Pro bundles with 7.55 or lower in EU? I can buy FIFA 21 bundle and The Last of Us 2 bundle(but not limited edition) but can't find any information on preinstalled firmware and when they are manufactured.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any tips for newer PS4 Pro bundles with 7.55 or lower in EU? I can buy FIFA 21 bundle and The Last of Us 2 bundle(but not limited edition) but can't find any information on preinstalled firmware and when they are manufactured.

Pretty much this what is the stock firmware for new PS4's currently in the market that are band new I may pick one up today if someone can shed some insight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol