Hacking STOP - Exclusivity - Firmware for DSTTi 1.4.1

AUGIO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bitonio6 said:
You can contact ndstt.com by mail and ask like me to obtain the new firmware software...
wink.gif

But I have read in an Italian forum that the Team is dead ( closed ) ; is it real ?

AUGIO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bitonio6 said:
Where DSTTi come, you think?

I have bought both in Italy , and before upgrading , they worked very well.
have you seen my photoes ? what do you think ? something strange ?

undertoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have emailed info at NDSTT com to ask about adding support for the RED PCB with the numbers
240A5048. I hope they add this PCB to the fix

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
CalamityDjenn said:
Did someone managed to uncompile the .nds + rom_pcbx.dat to try to make a mod for a clone ?
sorry, but i respect the "original", so, this kind of solution, will never come from me
wink.gif

AUGIO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bitonio6 said:
CalamityDjenn said:
Did someone managed to uncompile the .nds + rom_pcbx.dat to try to make a mod for a clone ?
sorry, but i respect the "original", so, this kind of solution, will never come from me
wink.gif

Hi Bitonio , I'm very sorry , so I have decided to sell my two cards ( at least I will try !!!!! ) ; which other brand or type of cards do you suggest me to buy ? Clearly that will be ok for NDSi with 1.4.1E.

Thank you and regards

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
AUGIO said:
bitonio6 said:
CalamityDjenn said:
wink.gif

Hi Bitonio , I'm very sorry , so I have decided to sell my two cards ( at least I will try !!!!! ) ; which other brand or type of cards do you suggest me to buy ? Clearly that will be ok for NDSi with 1.4.1E.

Thank you and regards

Acekard 2i, is the better choice for me!
grog.gif

digglet2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
Mavado64 said:
Hey how come every time i try to open the ttiupdate i get a white screen? I tried using the 1.7a12 kernel but it still doesn't work
frown.gif

1.17a12 = Unofficial, without DSTT killer
1.17 = Official, with DSTT killer

You need an official kernel to start the Firmware

After your DSTTi is flashed, you can return to the 1.17a12 without any problem

wink.gif
I have to first start off by thanking you for saving my nephew's card - I, we, are immensely grateful!!! My question is: now that his card is working with the updated DSi 1.4.1, can I use YSMenu platform or is that not possible because the fix files are somehow tied in with the original, official DSTT kernel? If it is possible, is there a "how to" anywhere available? Thank you!!!

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
digglet2006 said:
I have to first start off by thanking you for saving my nephew's card - I, we, are immensely grateful!!! My question is: now that his card is working with the updated DSi 1.4.1, can I use YSMenu platform or is that not possible because the fix files are somehow tied in with the original, official DSTT kernel? If it is possible, is there a "how to" anywhere available? Thank you!!!

-Yes, you can use YSMenu
-Latest DAT version is v6.39 by Retrogamefan. Copy the DATs into your YSMenu. Done.

digglet2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
digglet2006 said:

-Yes, you can use YSMenu
-Latest DAT version is v6.39 by Retrogamefan. Copy the DATs into your YSMenu. Done.

Great! I just downloaded v6.39. If I may ask some "newbie" questions, (1) do I replace any of the existing files on my sd card with the v6.39 files downloaded, (2) by DATs, is that the "TTMenu.dat" file, & (3) my YSMenu, is that the folder labeled "TTMenu" or is it suppose to go into root of sd card? Thank you for your help!!!

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
If you have already a working YSMenu on your mSD, you only need to replace the folowing three DATs:

savlib.dat, infolib.dat & extinfo.dat

You can replace usrcheat.dat as well, if you like to.

These files update your DSTT.

undertoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The iEDGE team finally stepped up and released a 1.41 FW fix, come on DSTT team add support for the latest DSTTi PCBS with the serial numbers!

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
NDStemp said:
Why does this freeze on my TTi. I can't use this on my DSi so I used it on my DSL. I get a white screen when running the .nds file.
Two white screen = you start with a "no official kernel", use the 1.17 official
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: