Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Wii_Manic said:
Any updates about your latest EP?

If you want to follow their news you should like the DotH page on facebook, they post updates regularly on there.

Their latest update:
QUOTEUpdate time! We have one song almost fully mixed right now, the album art is extremely close to being done and it looks amazing, and if everything goes right expect a June release of the new stuff
wink.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Wii_Manic said:

If you want to follow their news you should like the DotH page on facebook, they post updates regularly on there.

Their latest update:
QUOTEUpdate time! We have one song almost fully mixed right now, the album art is extremely close to being done and it looks amazing, and if everything goes right expect a June release of the new stuff
wink.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
How's the new stuff coming along? (The Last Stand?) I've had people ask me for rec's of stuff similar to yours because they enjoyed the EP so much! Was actually thinking of burning to a CD and sending it to a station with an Unsigned band hour.

Also the Castlevania track link is dead.
Its comin along great! Should be done in a couple weeks! And dude, if you could do that for us that would be amazing, I'm glad all your friends like it! Share it as much as you want, and do the same with the new one also when I put it up!

And alright, I'll have to find the song again and upload it lolz

Wii_Manic said:
Hey,

Your songs are some of my most listened too!
happy.gif

Defo be supporting you when it comes out, I'll be buying it this time!

Basically what Dommy posted lol, its coming along great, and thank you! I'm glad you enjoy!

Schweetness, I'll let you know when we have CDs made and everything. Should be a mid to late June release!

QUOTE(DeathStrudel @ Apr 25 2011, 09:52 PM)
Overall it was pretty good, but I have a couple pieces of constructive criticism that I feel could really make you guys great if acted upon:
The biggest thing is that the drummer really needs to work on his double bass drumming. It's distractingly uneven, and I think it's one of the main things that sets you apart from some really great bands.
Also, I could swear I've heard every single one of those guitar riffs before, and I'm not saying they were stolen, they're just that predictable! This is more personal taste I guess, because A LOT of bands use fairly predictable riffs IMO.

I am in no way trying to insult your bands work, this is quality music, and I hope it continues and gets even better. I just think telling you what you can work on is better that just saying "Youse guys are super awesome" or something.
No I hear you on that, the double bass work the fault of me and the engineer. Me because I was using a pedal that has been abused for 6 years and quite frankly sucked ass xD, the engineer however, he didn't edit anything at all. He just tracked, mixed, and set us on our way. So there are lots of imperfections all over the place. Don't worry though! The new CD I have brand new Axis Pedals that I used, and we spent a good 8 hours just making sure that all the drum tracks were good and there weren't any flaws! And yeah, of course you have, because its metalcore xD we all steal from each other lolz. I've heard the riffs other places also, its just.. Metalcore lol. Don't worry though about that too, this new album is completely different than this. Like, way different lol.

Yeah I hear you dude, I like constructive cirticism, thank you for it! lolz

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Interview about the album a while back:
[youtube]sw0Uoi7jcio[/youtube]

Teaser:
[youtube]OTZ5vO1ifYA[/youtube]

Yeah...

Next Friday.

I don't like the sound of it but I guess you guys and Neil will probably enjoy it a lot.

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I listened to the first track and I went like, OMFG o.o....
the thing I especially love is that it has all types of vocal I love... clean, scream, growl :3 I lubz it ^^

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
DotH got more than 1,500 likes on facebook today(or yesterday, depends)! And so they released another new song, as promised! And new merch designs too! And the release date of their next album too!

Their statement in response to this milestone of their's:

First off I want to thank everyone for their support, just proving YET again we really have some of the best fans out there! The title track off of our new EP "The Last Stand" is up NOW! Check it out! Also new Merch designs in our pics and on the tab on the side! Last but not least we are releasing the new CD July 9th at the Upstate New York Metal and Hardcore Fest ! Thanks you so much everyone ?
[/p]

New song, title track "The Last Stand":
http://www.facebook.com/DawnOfTheHero?v=app_178091127385

Merch designs(An Album):
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...105453499486808

Remember to like them, they still need likes even after they have 1,500 likes, the more the merrier.

Yeah hopefully, we can hear their new music soon...

I'm not affiliated to DotH in anyway, just helping them spread the news cos Neil is pimp.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
DotH got more than 1,500 likes on facebook today(or yesterday, depends)! And so they released another new song, as promised! And new merch designs too! And the release date of their next album too!

Their statement in response to this milestone of their's:

First off I want to thank everyone for their support, just proving YET again we really have some of the best fans out there! The title track off of our new EP "The Last Stand" is up NOW! Check it out! Also new Merch designs in our pics and on the tab on the side! Last but not least we are releasing the new CD July 9th at the Upstate New York Metal and Hardcore Fest ! Thanks you so much everyone ?
[/p]

New song, title track "The Last Stand":
http://www.facebook.com/DawnOfTheHero?v=app_178091127385

Merch designs(An Album):
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...105453499486808

Remember to like them, they still need likes even after they have 1,500 likes, the more the merrier.

Yeah hopefully, we can hear their new music soon...

I'm not affiliated to DotH in anyway, just helping them spread the news cos Neil is pimp.
wub.gif
wub.gif

Of course since last time I leaked it on here a week before the actual release date, the same thing will happen
wink.gif
With a new topic of course!

shyam513

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweet Vocals - you've got everything in there! I've just come across this, but I'm gonna spend a bit of time headbanging to it now Lol. Keep it up!

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Plesh reupload the second album D=

The drumming can feel a bit weird sometimes for me, but
thats probally 'cause I listen to alot of Thrash drumming and
this is so close that the slight difference in beats probally
throws me off
happy.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Remember our old pal Nehshin?

Well, it wasn't the end of good ol' Nehshin after he quit DotH (If you guys didn't know, he quit DotH quite some time ago)! Besides his totally retarded hip-hop/rap solo project Nehshin, he now has a new band called Palindrone (Palindrome... Get it? Though I always wondered why palindrome wasn't a palindrome word itself). It's a Progressive/Technical Death Metal band, and it's heavily influenced by Death Metal pioneers Death (Probably).

They released their first ever song today:
[yt]B11UPUzHRxM[/yt]

Totally reminiscent of Death, right? IT'S NEHSHIN PIMPIN' GOOD! Some of you who liked DotH may not like it though, it's full blown Death Metal and not just Metalcore anymore, no clean vocals (at least I don't recall any) etc. But it's really amazing.

His new band's facebook page, like it if you liked the song: http://www.facebook....204471462977743

I'm not affiliated to Palindrone, bla bla bla bla, just helping a friend spread his amazing Death Metal music.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Remember our old pal Nehshin?

Well, it wasn't the end of good ol' Nehshin after he quit DotH (If you guys didn't know, he quit DotH quite some time ago)! Besides his totally retarded hip-hop/rap solo project Nehshin, he now has a new band called Palindrone (Palindrome... Get it? Though I always wondered why palindrome wasn't a palindrome word itself). It's a Progressive/Technical Death Metal band, and it's heavily influenced by Death Metal pioneers Death (Probably).

They released their first ever song today:
[yt]B11UPUzHRxM[/yt]

Totally reminiscent of Death, right? IT'S NEHSHIN PIMPIN' GOOD! Some of you who liked DotH may not like it though, it's full blown Death Metal and not just Metalcore anymore, no clean vocals (at least I don't recall any) etc. But it's really amazing.

His new band's facebook page, like it if you liked the song: http://www.facebook....204471462977743

I'm not affiliated to Palindrone, bla bla bla bla, just helping a friend spread his amazing Death Metal music.
^^^
This guy

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Incontinence? Really?!?!

Honestly do yourself a favour and switch it to Incompetence....

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU