Hacking Question Status on Dual NAND

ViolentRockstar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hiya,

I've been out of the scene for a few months and feel like I've missed some things. Is SX OS the only cfw with EmuNAND support?
I've had my switch on atmosphere for a while but would like to play SSBU online. I have a clean NAND-backup.
Is there currently any way to have two NAND's on the same system? Like what you used to do with the 3DS? One NAND Clean (SysNAND) and one NAND dirty with homebrew stuff (EmuNAND).

Would love to hear from you all!

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Hiya,

I've been out of the scene for a few months and feel like I've missed some things. Is SX OS the only cfw with EmuNAND support?
I've had my switch on atmosphere for a while but would like to play SSBU online. I have a clean NAND-backup.
Is there currently any way to have two NAND's on the same system? Like what you used to do with the 3DS? One NAND Clean (SysNAND) and one NAND dirty with homebrew stuff (EmuNAND).

Would love to hear from you all!

There is an open source version of emunand currently in the works. There is no concrete ETA but I don't imagine it will be too long as the hard stuff is done.

Save your money if you can wait a little bit.

supaastahhmarioo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been using emunand since the secret partition was introduced. Haven’t been banded since (yet). obviously you need to be know what you doing to avoided every possibilities of a ban.

Restore clean nand if you done any modifications AFTER you created your clean nand. That’s what I did. Updated OFW (don’t care about fuses) I don’t use autorcm.

Grab latest files from TX page, create emunand from clean nand on sd (secret partition). Job done. Other things you should consider like blocking Nintendo’s connection on emunand using dns. Lots of options out there. Airplane mode if your unsure of what your doing. I always remove my sd and boot system normally for OFW. I only use rcm too boot emunand.

Last edited by supaastahhmarioo,

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The superior line of Team-Xecuter products is the best choice at this moment, and especially suiting your needs!
Good luck, and welcome to the TX-family!

I'm not quite sure if you are trolling or actually being serious, since that kind of post would keep me from ever buying a TX product if I hadn't already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Only the good clips.