Hacking start button not showing settings?

xxnoirbutterflyxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an r4i gold 3ds the settings was working fine earlier but when i tried to change the skin and settings it took too long to save it was at 'loading' for awhile so i just turned the system off but when i turned it back on the settings was gone and the bottom screen just shows black and the top is white. the settings is missing and the start button doesn't do anything. but games work just fine on it.
did i just break it or something? what can i do to get the settings back?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have an r4i gold 3ds the settings was working fine earlier but when i tried to change the skin and settings it took too long to save it was at 'loading' for awhile so i just turned the system off but when i turned it back on the settings was gone and the bottom screen just shows black and the top is white. the settings is missing and the start button doesn't do anything. but games work just fine on it.
did i just break it or something? what can i do to get the settings back?
You can backup the content of your microSD card, formate it and than you can copy your games, savs, other files (but not the system) and WoodR4 again on the card (WoodR4 Download for the R4i gold 3ds by R4ids.cn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.