Hacking SSBB burning on DVD-R DL?

GrEvilKin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, fist I don't want any homebrew talk, cIOS, etc. I only want to know how to burn the game so it will play. I have a d2pro chip. I burned the game to a DVD-R DL, imgburn told me it can't change the layer break on DVD-R media, I tried it anyway. Didn't work, it shows loading and after some time a white screen. I guess the problem is the layer break.

It it possible at all to burn the game to DVD-R DL or do I have to get DVD+R DL for this and if so, is the layer break the only thing I have to set for the burn?

Thanks,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Should work, set the correct layer break (i think it was 2084960)
edit: but i also can remember that it was not possible to set layer break on a dvd-r dl....

GrEvilKin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it says it can't set the layer break on DVD-R DL media which makes sense, that's a normal error. I only wondered it there's a workaround for this or am I stuck to using DVD+R DL?

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have SSBB on a dual layer that works fine.............used imageburn and set the layer break. Dont remember the number because its been a long time ago but it will work.

GrEvilKin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
afnuke said:
I have SSBB on a dual layer that works fine.............used imageburn and set the layer break. Dont remember the number because its been a long time ago but it will work.
The point is did you use +R or -R?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GrEvilKin said:
afnuke said:
The point is did you use +R or -R?
It's not possible to set layer break on DVD-R DL, only with DVD+R DL. So I think he used a DVD+R DL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Use the app always bogos just buy weight loss injections