Gaming SPOILERS Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Eden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Of course it's fake. Fakes are flooding the internet, and it's best not to believe anything, ever.

Even wolf. in fact let's just call it a day.

and by that i mean give me an ISO. come on, 3 minutes to rip an ISO with an LG drive and a minute to start a torrent, just do it already. And if not, use SD softdev dumper app, however long that takes. Either way, there's no excuse for this game not being out yet.

Except the disc doesn't register in the LG drive
tongue.gif

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course it's fake. Fakes are flooding the internet, and it's best not to believe anything, ever.

and by that i mean give me an ISO. come on, 3 minutes to rip an ISO with an LG drive and a minute to start a torrent, just do it already. And if not, use SD softdev dumper app, however long that takes. Either way, there's no excuse for this game not being out yet.

tongue.gif

please read the whole thing before replying.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe this is a stupid reason, but i actually fink Wolf is goin to be the last char, On the dojo he has a song specified to himself "Star Wolf" ? If im wrong, i'll punch myself in the face sorry ^^

All my internets to you. I think that seals it for me. Man I hope you're right... I love Wolf.
wub.gif

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music22_list.html

Hehe!! Yeh, I can't think of anyone else apart from Wolf anywayz. But lik i sed.. if im wrong i'll punch myself in the face ^^

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
The last character is probably a fox character imo. Here's my "theory" :

collumnkg8.png

Edit : woops, i'm a bit late i see... too bad
biggrin.gif

Edit2 : plus i noticed my image has (at least) an error in it...meh...no luck at all

Eden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

tongue.gif

please read the whole thing before replying.

SDdumper takes several hours, with the firmware issues going around Hong Kong and Japan and Wii's with a Wiikey installed not even registering the original game, I'd say I read the whole thing
happy.gif
There are many excuses to a delayed dump and all legit!

Edit: I don't know about a rumor but it was posted in > Smash bros/Jap Wii/D2C = Doesnt work < with multiple sources, HK and JP forums as well as the blog to a fellow without a modded Wii that can't get his disc to load.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SDdumper takes several hours, with the firmware issues going around Hong Kong and Japan and Wii's with a Wiikey installed not even registering the original game, I'd say I read the whole thing
happy.gif

Seriously though all this crap is just hearsay unless you have proof. I've heard all those things you have, but anyone can easily perpetuate rumors like that. Since no one is taking pictures of this supposed "errors," there's not much to believe. If I had the game and had these problems and was going to report it, the first thing I'd do would be to take a picture to show people to see if they knew what's up. It's not that hard, I've done it before. I apologize if there is some already; i haven't been able to check topics for a while.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and wat do u caLL the 4th collumn from the left mix collumn?
i would say chances of it being wolf is there but it can be also
somebody from f-zero or another char or thats the full roster

Alonsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
ok i really think that wolf cant be the last one but with all the columns theory y think he is or maybe crystal remember that grystal is inn with playable or trophie

gotissues

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, searching some japanese forums i found this 109 pages thread reviewing the vortex dump of brawl.
Cant read japanese, but seeing a lot of thnx and other (english written) thank you's makes me wonder if its real.
Dump was made on 11th januar though =/
anyone know anything about the vortex dump?

Eden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
happy.gif

Seriously though all this crap is just hearsay unless you have proof. I've heard all those things you have, but anyone can easily perpetuate rumors like that. Since no one is taking pictures of this supposed "errors," there's not much to believe. If I had the game and had these problems and was going to report it, the first thing I'd do would be to take a picture to show people to see if they knew what's up. It's not that hard, I've done it before. I apologize if there is some already; i haven't been able to check topics for a while.

Oh I agree it's not confirmed but with all the discussions going on in forums mentioned in the topics that the information was originally posted, I'm leaning towards confirmed.

http://tmp7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/download/1200587096/

Again, not concrete, but people in Japan working on dumping the game via SD and finding a DVD drive that works.

Edit: This could all be hearsay, but I don't believe everyone discussing these topics on HK and JPN sites are trying to perpetuate lies and deceit. There are legitimate posters there as well as here and it's up to us to determine the quality of the information being provided.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
and wat do u caLL the 4th collumn from the left mix collumn?
i would say chances of it being wolf is there but it can be also
somebody from f-zero or another char or thats the full roster

Soooooooo true! I was finkin of that aswell seeing as its jus Ike and Marth in a part of one collumn. I'm guessin most likely Wolf, or F-zero character?? But... what F-zero character, seeing as Goroh is an AT. A female possibly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine