Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Didn't someone say a few pages back that splatoon and mario maker only worked on pal? (Which is great because I'm pal :P)

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello guys,

I'm going to make a new video showing the full installation and, please, don't try to install any game you have or it'll definitely brick your WiiU.
As I mentioned earlier, every game needs to be patched and I'm also preparing a big upload with patched games.

Also, another piece of information we haven't mentioned before is that the games are "region locked", therefore USA games can only be installed in USA consoles and so forth for the other regions. I'm going to first upload USA games then I'll do the same for the other regions.

Please, check out the video and wait for the games.

Stay tunned!

Thanks!
c918f9ed9dfa6f1c210206447f0816a2.jpg

Enviado de meu C6503 usando Tapatalk

Mr Cerelepe, if you want a logo for this pm me, I have knowledge with photoshop because I am an editor in big facebook pages, like Los Simpsons y el Futbol and the banned Soy Bart Simpson

Reactions: peteruk

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys,

I'm going to make a new video showing the full installation and, please, don't try to install any game you have or it'll definitely brick your WiiU.
As I mentioned earlier, every game needs to be patched and I'm also preparing a big upload with patched games.

Also, another piece of information we haven't mentioned before is that the games are "region locked", therefore USA games can only be installed in USA consoles and so forth for the other regions. I'm going to first upload USA games then I'll do the same for the other regions.

Please, check out the video and wait for the games.

Stay tunned!

Thanks!
c918f9ed9dfa6f1c210206447f0816a2.jpg

Why don't you upload the patcher and give us a instructions guide? There are some people here and elsewhere which could improve the method and the patcher, applying it to other games with more reliable results. I think it could prevent additional legal issues.

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't mean to be rude but why is he uploading his games?
Can't he just tell us how we can patch them and put them on there ourselves?

Sounds more and more like this is a warez group, and not interested in providing information to the hacking scene. If that is the case, I don't think this forum and GBATemp in general will take it very lightly. Please prove me wrong!

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why don't you upload the patcher and give us a instructions guide? There are some people here and elsewhere which could improve the method and the patcher, applying it to other games with more reliable results. I think it could prevent additional legal issues.

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk
He'll probably make links with adfly or whatever and make money with this, like all the links on that iso site

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
If it's suspicious to you so I'll do my people happy today, since I believe so I don't have to throw anything here right????

Here we go guys the excuses are rolling out! Blame me if he decides to not release it, he probably will! He is trying to find a good reason to get his lying ass out of all this, trust me!

"I'm not releasing this now because @Reecey is talking bollocks and I don't have to put up with his nasty offending comments towards me" "and also on top of that he has disgraced my country by talking about the Olympics which cost my country a lot of money just for the fun of television, its disgusting!" :lol:

Last edited by Reecey,

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I really wish people would shut the hell up and stop speculating, leave the devs to do the work. No one's paying them for this, they're paying for it with their hard earned cash and time. I have mad respect for these devs, doing shit for you ungrateful pirates.
Are you talking about me? I wasn't speculating, I was hinting at the devs that this is a way to play games for free...

BTW guys, you don't need to worry about region-locking, we can modify OurLoader to work with this. ;) (Instead of making the program mount/launch the disc, redirect it into USB instead)

Reactions: suzsuzuki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM