Chile
Last edited by xXtherockoXx,

dorkasaurusrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro, you are absolutely raising the bar for the custom texture game RN. These are next-level clean. I have to especially thank you for choosing to upscale textures for so many fighting games, as one FGC-head to another. Your Bloody Roar 3 textures were especially crisp and amazing, too.

Reactions: Skywa1ker7

Xenorik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, the file is no more avaiable, could you please upload it again?

xXtherockoXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, the file is no more avaiable, could you please upload it again?
ready
Post automatically merged:

Bro, you are absolutely raising the bar for the custom texture game RN. These are next-level clean. I have to especially thank you for choosing to upscale textures for so many fighting games, as one FGC-head to another. Your Bloody Roar 3 textures were especially crisp and amazing, too.
I used the ps2 at that time as an arcade machine I always liked fighting games and at that time the ps2 was the best option.

Xenorik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah, thank you very much. Soul Calibur III is one of my favorite game of all the times, I was waiting very long for a HD Texture Pack, I'll try it as soon as possible.

rubenjozami

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First I wanted to thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it. Secondly for some reason I can't make it work, I did put in the right folder . My other texture pack works. I have two games one is the soul Calibur 3 NTSC and the other is the soul Calibur 3 NTSC with the arcade edition mod. It should work on both right? Because it's the same serial?. Thanks for your answer .

xXtherockoXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
First I wanted to thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it. Secondly for some reason I can't make it work, I did put in the right folder . My other texture pack works. I have two games one is the soul Calibur 3 NTSC and the other is the soul Calibur 3 NTSC with the arcade edition mod. It should work on both right? Because it's the same serial?. Thanks for your answer .
download the rar, unzip it and move it to the textures folder in pcsx2, check if you have load textures enabled in graphics options. I tried it and it works in both versions, only textures were missing in the arcade mod since they added more characters

Last edited by xXtherockoXx,

Xenorik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, yesterday I was able to test the pack with all versions of Soulcalibur III (NTSC, NTSC Arcade Version and Pal) and it works. The upscaled textures are a feast for the eyes, it looks like a real HD remaster. Really a great job, congratulations. Since this is the first version of the pack, not all the textures seem to have been upscaled (for example the custom parts in character creation), but I repeat, you were great. Last note: with the active pack I noticed some micro stutters, selecting "Async mix" in the audio options the situation improved, but not completely. I hope that with some PCSX2 update the problem will be solved.

Reactions: Arnold101

Xenorik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi xXtherockoXx , I did a video using your textures pack. At the moment it's in "not listed" status, but if give me te permission, I can make it public.
I just want to help make the textures pack better known, I won't monetize the video.
If for some reason you don't like this, I will remove the video.
Here the link:

LuismaSP89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Seems you're playing on italian language. Does this mean that this pack works also on PAL version? Because on the main post says that this is for the NTSC (SLUS-21216) version of the game.

Xenorik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seems you're playing on italian language. Does this mean that this pack works also on PAL version? Because on the main post says that this is for the NTSC (SLUS-21216) version of the game.
As I said in a post above, I tried the pack on every version of the game (NTSC, NTSC Arcade Edition and Pal) , and it works, just change the folder name to match the game version S/N (for example the Pal is SCES-53312). To use the textures pack you need a recent version of the PCSX2, just download the last one.

LuismaSP89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As I said in a post above, I tried the pack on every version of the game (NTSC, NTSC Arcade Edition and Pal) , and it works, just change the folder name to match the game version S/N (for example the Pal is SCES-53312). To use the textures pack you need a recent version of the PCSX2, just download the last one.
Hi,
Yes, I know the way of how to do it. The strange thing is why some packs are multiregion and some others doesn't. I assume it depends on the game itselft, but it's really something strange.

Thanks for your reply :)

Xenorik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A question for xXtherockoXx: are all the character creator objects, also the ones that you can earn, included in the last update of the pack?

fukerysaurus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Thank you, Soul Calibur 3 is one of my favorite games and it's great to see someone making it better!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: