Hacking SONY PS3 HEN 3.OO SUPERSLIM 4.85 OBIKUNI MULTISTORE HELP

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with using the Obikuni Multistore... I can get ps3 games to show up in the Multistore, but when I try to get one to work, an error code shows up saying Https Server Code 403.... now I read something on Youtube saying something about RAP files.... but I don't know how im supposed to get them to work... Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't you put the rap in the exdata folder on the root of the hdd or external device? do the games work outside of that? if there's no rap, the system will tell you to sign in to psn. homebrew shouldn't need a rap. this is assuming you're using psn games. retail games won't have a rap either. I'd assume that the store downloads raps when needed. that's what nps does. however, nps will create a 0KB rap if no rap is needed or it's an edat install. it must be a bug.

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't you put the rap in the exdata folder on the root of the hdd or external device? do the games work outside of that? if there's no rap, the system will tell you to sign in to psn. homebrew shouldn't need a rap. this is assuming you're using psn games. retail games won't have a rap either. I'd assume that the store downloads raps when needed. that's what nps does. however, nps will create a 0KB rap if no rap is needed or it's an edat install. it must be a bug.
honestly I don't know....I just saw the multistore on youtube and I wanted to get it, but I have absolutely no idea on how to get the games working...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if somebody could post a step by step guide for me on what im supposed to do to get games working from obikuni store working, I would very much appreciate it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know. I've never used it. if it's like nps, it's probably downloading games directly from psn and giving you a rap file. those links can be accessed by a computer without any verification. (major f up by sony which continued with the ps4).

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know. I've never used it. if it's like nps, it's probably downloading games directly from psn and giving you a rap file. those links can be accessed by a computer without any verification. (major f up by sony which continued with the ps4).
ok....well can you answer this for me? I cant get PKG LINKER to work... I don't know if im supposed to use a wifi router or if I can just run a wifi connection im using for laptop on ps3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if anybody out there has gotten obikuni multistore to work, please hit me up and let me know how you did it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol