Gaming someone just give me an asnwer before i break my wii!!

KingMuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so this is my second wii, my first wii I was able to run backups no trouble...oh and so all you know i bought my first wii back in september 2009 at radio shack as for my second wii I bought it on ebay just about a week ago and recieved it today....and my issue is I CANNOT run backups on my second wii here and at first I thought it was the D3-2 drive -_____- but as i went through my second wiis serial number and then looked on that wii drive site I DID NOT see my serial listed on there ANYWHERE!!

my second wiis serial is LU72XXXXXXX
so does this type of Serial/wii have A D3-2 DRIVE?!?

thank you ANYONE in advance for any replies

[Sidenote] when I insert a backup onto this wii IT DOES not read TT.TT​

KingMuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
What are you using to run backups? What cIOS?

And BTW, since when does Radio shack sell Wiis?

ok i have 249 and rev 17 on neogamma r8 b15
i have cioscorps 3.6 installed and No dice each time i try loading a backup via disk channel i get a unknown disk error and when i try running a backup via neogamma i get a read error 1048

im also using DVD-R's 4.7 GB

Lastly, radio shack WELL at least in my area sell a crap load of Wii's and other consoles/games xD

Last edited by KingMuk,

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never really used neogamma, but doesn't it show what cios it's attempting to use some place? Does it actually list rev17?

You wouldn't be the first person to think they installed cios's only to not actually read the errors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH