Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally did something with my youtube

I usually just use it to sub to my favorite people, but today I wanted to do more, so I tested with some recording on a ds emu with a game and uploaded it.

The weird thing is that when I record, the game goes a bit glitchy with voices sometimes repeating themselves. It's also slow.

Though when I watch what I recorded, it all comes out great. No slowdown, and the sound it fine.

Don't know why it does that, but I don't mind.

It's also snowing like crap down here. We just got 6 inches of snow today, and more is coming thursday.

I like snow, but not this much.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
recording on a ds emu?
Using what program? If it's fraps, I noticed I had to set the videos FPS to fit the game or it'd literally limit the FPS to whatever you set the video to record at...it was kind of annoying but made sense.
If it's anything other then fraps...probably the same issue anyways.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, most GOOD screen recording apps record the screen at a low framerate to avoid frame skipping and then speed it up after it's been recorded
tongue.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
recording on a ds emu?
Using what program? If it's fraps, I noticed I had to set the videos FPS to fit the game or it'd literally limit the FPS to whatever you set the video to record at...it was kind of annoying but made sense.
If it's anything other then fraps...probably the same issue anyways.
I used Desmune (I think that's how you spell it) built in recoding as when I try to record with Camstudio, I can never get it to record from Speakers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1