Gaming Some Questions Regarding Wii...

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
How big external drive can I use on it? what firmware version is recommended for the hack? & can I play gamecube games in hack?

austin5623

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just about an unlimited size, but if you are going to use a big one, I'd recommend getting an externally powered one, especially if it is mechanical.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Just about an unlimited size, but if you are going to use a big one, I'd recommend getting an externally powered one, especially if it is mechanical.
I meant like does it support 1TB drive? & can I hack any firmware version & can I play GameCube games on the hack?

austin5623

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1TB formatted to NTFS should work, I don't know about hacking every firmware version, but you can definitely hack the latest one (4.3) so if you have a Wii that isn't on 4.3, just update then you can, and yes, you can play GameCube games with the hack, either using the built-in support for it (if your Wii has it in the first place), or if it doesn't have support, or you don't have a GameCube controller or memory card, or would rather have the games on an SD card or that external drive, I'd recommend Nintendont. Just look it up and you'll find it.

Reactions: Onepunchbruh

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1TB formatted to NTFS should work, I don't know about hacking every firmware version, but you can definitely hack the latest one (4.3) so if you have a Wii that isn't on 4.3, just update then you can, and yes, you can play GameCube games with the hack, either using the built-in support for it (if your Wii has it in the first place), or if it doesn't have support, or you don't have a GameCube controller or memory card, or would rather have the games on an SD card or that external drive, I'd recommend Nintendont. Just look it up and you'll find it.

1TB formattted to FAT32 will definitely work. Just don't format it to WBFS, it's old an not needed anymore and should have be depricated long ago.

Reactions: Onepunchbruh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL