OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey Guys

wonder if anyone can help
i have recently installed usb loader gx on my wii to be able to play backup games, lets just say i have alot of backups.

i have the files as wbfs format and have use wii backup manager to convert them to iso and then using wbfs manager to move these onto a 3tb hard disk.
im finding the following:

1/ the process takes forever so if what i am doing above is not the best way to do this let me know
2/ the drive i have will only recognise up to 2 tb, which i think is fine
3/ when i go to transfer the files in wbfs manager it seems to only transfer a max of 91 games...is this a limit i am unaware of ?, and is their a way around it

Thanks

Reactions: Alexander1970

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys

wonder if anyone can help
i have recently installed usb loader gx on my wii to be able to play backup games, lets just say i have alot of backups.

i have the files as wbfs format and have use wii backup manager to convert them to iso and then using wbfs manager to move these onto a 3tb hard disk.
im finding the following:

1/ the process takes forever so if what i am doing above is not the best way to do this let me know
2/ the drive i have will only recognise up to 2 tb, which i think is fine
3/ when i go to transfer the files in wbfs manager it seems to only transfer a max of 91 games...is this a limit i am unaware of ?, and is their a way around it

Thanks
Quit using wbfs manager gawd

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Use fat32 instead of wbfs partition. Use modmii to help update your mods and reformat your hard drive. Then use wii backup manager to manage your games.

You can also check out wbfs2fat which will help you go directly from 1 format to the other while retaining all your games. No guarantees though so still best to backup to a different drive and reformat the traditional way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog...