So....Who is going to win Mcgregor OR Mayweather (Place Your Votes)

Who will win the Fight

• Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Conor Mcgregor

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mayweather will most definitely win. That said, I'm putting my money on McGregor 'cause who doesn't love an underdog.

i voted mcgregor by knockout too because floyd is a terrible person and not that good a boxer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a fan of combat sports (and a former competitor) and I'll tell you, Mcgregor has his work cut out if he wants to win this. Mayweather is arguably the best defensive boxer of all-time.

That said, his fight against Marcus Maidana turned into a street fight and his game plan was out as soon as he felt that hook connecting out of a clinch. He's vulnerable, and he lacks KO power these days. Mcgregor has KO power, but he's never gone 12 rounds and his first boxing match is against a seasoned veteran.

All in all, I want Mcgregor to win, but it's a long shot and it seems he'll have to pull off a KO in the first 6 rounds. He at risk of gassing out past that.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As others have said, boxing has been and could possibly still be a fixed/rigged sport. All the money is on Mayweather ducking and dodging and winning the purse... That being said, everybody watching, including me, hope he fucks up and that Mcgregor connects with a KO punch early in the fight.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I don't care for either person, I don't care for their respective sports, but if I had to choose, Mayweather. Safer bet I guess, to go with someone who's talked big shit but has won every pro fight he's been in, against someone who's talked big shit and can lose in McGregor.

I wish I made a money bet. And with that, watch WWE try to get McGregor. Like Rousey, I humorously think they just go for MMA people who lost some big matches, desperate for drawing power.

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a professional angry person, mcgregor would win in any other type of fight, but he doesn't have the stamina for a boxing match. Even if he did he could knock out mayweather and mayweather would still win from some shenanigans :P

Reactions: gameboy and Kioku

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
So, i just woke up and saw the news. Mcgregor lost huh and the majority here voted that Mayweather would win eh! Well i am sure all Mayweather fans are happy that he managed to hold onto his rep and at least both fighters supposedly ended on good terms.

Congratulations everyone :toot:

Edit: The vote was 22 for Mayweather and 12 for Connor Mcgregor at the time of this post(i dont now what it was during the fight since i was asleep)

The voting will close in the next hour or so since this threads goal is now over

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Proust

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
They and their team are all winners. Imagine all the cash they grabbed out of this... It's all show, hello world?! What does concern me is that there are a bunch of people who really thought it was going to be a true boxing match...
Oh well, I guess that's how the world always has worked anyways: profit from the ignorant :-)

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the "ringrunner" did it again... Beep, beep! (Money talks loud, but remember, a barking dog doesn't bite).

Didn't saw the match, I'm not that interested on a "sport" that has the results fixed beforehand.
Watch some clips, Mayweather turned his back and tucked his head down like 20 times, and Connor had to pull himself back from trying to ground and pound him. Entertaining fight, much more so than the Mayweather Pacquiao fight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.