So... I'm addicted to eBay.

ryan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, amidst my wild thrashing, bidding and refreshing... I failed to notice that the "Wholesale lot of 10 Metroid Prime Nintendo DS" games were actually just those "first hunt" demo carts, or whatever.

I now have 9 carts left (I gave one to my friend's kid brother).

Does anybody want one of these? Or... does anybody think they're even worth anything?

ryan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a little disappointed that nowhere in the auction did it specify "first hunt", but it WAS on the picture - so I should have looked closer.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Aww poor you, you should always be careful on Ebay there's too many big meanies on there trying to rip nice guys off!
frown.gif

Yesterday someone posted a link to and auction where Wii sports, fit and play added up to 66 games or something! How mean!

I hope you find some use for them anyway!

x l3sp0ng
happy.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought 12 cd's from eBay yesterday

Ram it Down
British Steel
Screaming For Vengeance
Led Zeppelin I
Led Zeppelin II
Led Zeppelin III
Led Zeppelin IV
Presence
Coda
In Through The Out Door
Van Halen
Van Halen II

The only bands the seller had that I wanted, all new.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
l3sp0ng said:
Yesterday someone posted a link to and auction where Wii sports, fit and play added up to 66 games or something! How mean!

OH GAWD! They do that on craigslist too.

Shit needs to get people banned fucking goddamn I should buy one of those people things, then have e-bay ban their account because I didn't get 50 games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu