Gaming So anyone buy rocket league today? (ON SWITCH)

Did you buy it?

• Total voters

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing casual mode. And yes.. I have the picture to show what kind of "Ranking" system they put me with. However that's nothing unusual, I've yet to ever get ranked with anyone close to my skill in any online game I've played save maybe -MAYBE- splatoon. *lets not get into the one time I attempted to play CoD and was with people 10 or so ranks above me on both my team and their team and then started receiving the insulting messages after the game was over in my inbox*

But I don't have rocket league on switch, and right now, I just can't see picking it up. I've got other games that don't push the "You are completely worthless and shouldn't exist." feel onto me, to play at the moment.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing casual mode. And yes.. I have the picture to show what kind of "Ranking" system they put me with. However that's nothing unusual, I've yet to ever get ranked with anyone close to my skill in any online game I've played save maybe -MAYBE- splatoon. *lets not get into the one time I attempted to play CoD and was with people 10 or so ranks above me on both my team and their team and then started receiving the insulting messages after the game was over in my inbox*

But I don't have rocket league on switch, and right now, I just can't see picking it up. I've got other games that don't push the "You are completely worthless and shouldn't exist." feel onto me, to play at the moment.
usually playing games online do that to people, I'm sorry you had to experience that. But there is always opportunities for better experiences. You got unlucky and matched with people of unequal skill and that isn't the best first experience so perhaps trying again when you are ready is always a option. :)

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If it makes anyone feel any better, it was only about a year ago that everyone still absolutely sucked at the game. It was easy wins. Those were the days...now even silver is pretty difficult to battle through.

Last edited by Xzi,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So you can't order a eshop code then use it to buy eshop games? :unsure:

Yeah i know you said your internet is slow and would still take long to download but least you will have it.
Nope, as I said, where I live you can't find any prepaid cards (eshop/ps store/google play/steam) on sale and my parents don't allow me to buy things online

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried handheld mode and the game looks quite ugly at this dynamic resolution. Who knows, maybe they'll patch it up to native 720 later. Then I tried it on 144hz 2k on my pc...quite the difference. I don't regret it, I'll play both.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm kind of a natural at the game, I've definitely won far more games than I've lost since starting yesterday and I'm playing in all the different modes. I am loving this game.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PC will always be my primary system for Rocket League (having clocked up over 1000 hours and have a fair few good items) but I like the idea of having it on Switch. I wouldn't rule it out.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already bought the game on PC and xbox

i don't want this to be like minecraft where you have pay for the same game 12 fucking times on 12 different platforms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1