Emulation Hardware Homebrew app SNES9XGX doesn't detect OEM Classic Controller or Nunchuk

TotoyHero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its not a pirate controller, if I specify from the title that its an OEM controller its because of something.

Its the one that came with my original Wii or from the Wii Play bundle. It worked but only with a controller that has Motion Plus on it. Mine doesnt have that and is very old, most probably that's why it didnt work.

I don't know why you're insisting that its a pirate controller when I'm telling you from the title that its not the case, I even sent a video showing you the controller and you're still making that statement when its not the case.
But okay, it seems people likes to make statements without having the controller in their hands to conclude that its a fake.

I also opened it as I said and its an OEM motherboard. Maybe I'm going to send you a picture later.

Just to make clear that this can happen even to some OEM controllers and stop lying to people that it only happens with knockoffs. Maybe someone else is going to see this topic and is going to think their controller is fake because of people like you.

Last edited by TotoyHero,
  • Haha
Reactions: niuus

TotoyHero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even if its a joke or not, I don't want people to think it only happens with fakes haha
Post automatically merged:

Left is mine, and right from a random OEM Wiimote teardown Youtube video. They are exactly the same.

So here it is, OEM motherboard was the one not working.

Attachments

• IMG_20230523_170442.jpg
    IMG_20230523_170442.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230523_172918.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523_172918.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by TotoyHero,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users