ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't you just reuse the low/high poly model but slightly enlarged for the outlines?
Most likely. It's just an extra step of work that most people making model imports will probably either ignore entirely, or just null the outline model.
There will probably also be a bunch of importers that won't bother making two models and will instead just copypaste the low poly model into the high poly slot and call it a day.

ShadowLuigi~NG~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ShadowLuigi~NG~ Sorry if I'm annoying you or anything. Not my intention at all.

59b7b9901fadd2fcda44b1d04bbd1ab9.png

Followed those instructions exactly. (Even made a new .idsp from a renamed .wav which had all spaces removed) I still get this error.

Did you follow the tutorial on the first page?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I already made a ken colored ryu. It's on the github.
https://github.com/RetroGamer732/Smash-3DS-Custom-Content-Project

Downloaded him when you first posted it. A few tips. I advise making the red more saturated and making a texture for the high poly model as well.

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I use SaltySD to run my textures, and I give the same files to my friend and run them the same way, can we play online against each other with them?

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use SaltySD to run my textures, and I give the same files to my friend and run them the same way, can we play online against each other with them?

I don't think it modifies the actual connection, would probably work the same except slower and they wouldn't be able to see the modifications unless they had the files.

ShadowLuigi~NG~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ran nus3bank.py but resulted in no files. what am i doing wrong?

Did you follow the command sequence in the tutorial?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think it modifies the actual connection, would probably work the same except slower and they wouldn't be able to see the modifications unless they had the files.

Online play isn't really affect much. In all honestly, it loads faster than offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1