ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thinking about it, there is a background picture behind the roster, and there is no lines separating the characters. The boxes make it look like that, but taking them out you realize there isn't.
I wonder if that background is replaceable somehow.
I wanted the boxes only because they make it easier to tell apart each character's section, having an image that shows more of the character and allows alts is way better though
By allows alts, it's not meaning it changes every time you pick a new alt, you need to change it on the SD card (don't need to regen cache if you're just changing an alt to another alt) but the background thing, I'll see if I can find a .tex file that resembles it this weekend as I don't need to remake each and every character alt in a box haha (I haven't uploaded the file yet btw, I still need to finish it as that screenshot was just a POC)

A person

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get saltysd to work, but it isn't working.

BBM shows it's installed, my emunand is on 10.7, I deleted all smash 4 update data, I'm american, yeah.
I don't know why it isn't working.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get saltysd to work, but it isn't working.

BBM shows it's installed, my emunand is on 10.7, I deleted all smash 4 update data, I'm american, yeah.
I don't know why it isn't working.
And on the root of your SD card you have a folder named saltysd? And inside that is a smash folder with your mods?

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I have a request for all of you coool people, I want a LAnky skin NOW! Please!!!! I need it and my brother need it too, or he die!

Reactions: Manito

A person

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot the root of your SD card and tell us the path of one of your mods.
upload_2016-4-15_16-8-36.png
saltysd/smash/animcmd/fighter/sonic/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8