OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Just got round to using PKGJ for the first time. I got an error that stated Nondprm.sprx was not found when loading it up. I've since discovered that I had to delete the Config.txt from ux0, and edit the one in ur0 for it to have read the plugin where I placed it.

I downloaded Tomba for PSX, which fully downloaded despite the warning but obviously it couldn't install because the plugin wasn't found. Now PKGJ says that the game is installed, when it is in fact, not.

Is there a way to get PKGJ to realise that the game is not installed? I can't seem to find anything in the folders that indicates the uninstalled Tomba files are not present so... I'm confused ahaha

I've found the downloads in the "ux0: pspemu/psp/game" folder, PKGJ still says that the game is installed, but there's nothing in the live area. Any advice?

Thanks all!

Last edited by MikeyTaylorGaming,

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PSX games are played through Adrenaline. To go around it, use Adrenaline Bubbles Manager. You can find it in the Homebrew Browser.
Dead simple to use.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PSX games are played through Adrenaline. To go around it, use Adrenaline Bubbles Manager. You can find it in the Homebrew Browser.
Dead simple to use.
Ahhhh so when it says 'game is already installed' it means that the game is downloaded and put in the folder ready to be used via another homebrew app. I understand. It's because I've found the eboot.pbp which was an executable on PSP, so I thought it would just be playable from the get-go on the console.

Thanks for that! Is that the same for other games downloaded through PKGJ? Such as PSP etc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout