Hacking Sky3DS Diskwriter Mac Help?

DragonFireXY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a sky3ds yesterday and I only have a mac. The problem is that their is no sky3ds disk writer for mac. Any Ideas on how I could get it to run?

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I bought a sky3ds yesterday and I only have a mac. The problem is that their is no sky3ds disk writer for mac. Any Ideas on how I could get it to run?

Use parallels desktop. there's a 14 day trial. it works flawlessly and isn't a huge hassle to get set up
Otherwise install bootcamp and boot into windows on your mac. But i'd rather paralells because it's nice

DragonFireXY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed parallels and did all that is necessary and the Windows is finding the USB Drive but DiskWriter is ignoring it. Any way to fix it?

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I installed parallels and did all that is necessary and the Windows is finding the USB Drive but DiskWriter is ignoring it. Any way to fix it?

press the usb button in the ctrl panel of parallels. (not windows) and try and press the usb drive. it should be listed. if it's listed and you've already selected it, then makesure you're running diskwriter as admin

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Do the Diskwritter need to be installed or its just a executable? For example can I use it on a PC that im not the administrator and cant install anything?

DragonFireXY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EvilMaki it's just an executable. Also Arithmatics here's a screenshot.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.png
    ScreenShot.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 613
Reactions: ElYubiYubi

DragonFireXY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please guys I really want to use it. I've had it for a week already and I can't use it. Anyone with a mac that knows how to do it?

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand what else you want. To run a windows program you need windows. Period. There is no magic button that will make a exe run on your mac. Install windows via bootcamp (grab the windows 10 tech preview if you want something free, albeit not 100% stable), use parallels/crossover/vmware fusion, or borrow a friends computer. Those are your options. Bumping the thread repeatedly will not change this fact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill