Hacking Sky3ds+ can't create save file, can't switch games

alnx85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The are some 3ds rom, that are unable to generate save file, and i can't switch between other games.
Anything i missed?
PS: stuck with one game, medarot girl mission kuwagata version. Other games in the sd card that i can't switch to, Rune factory 4 (was able to play it on blue button sky3ds before, same console)

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The are some 3ds rom, that are unable to generate save file, and i can't switch between other games.
Anything i missed?
PS: stuck with one game, medarot girl mission kuwagata version. Other games in the sd card that i can't switch to, Rune factory 4 (was able to play it on blue button sky3ds before, same console)

If u double press next game button does it skip over the game? When I used to use mine b4 a9lh I had issues with games not showing up. On homescreen I'd press next game button on sky plus then I'd press the right arrow pad and go off game icon and then press left arrow to go back to game icon on homemenu and then new game that I placed on sky plus would show up. Only had to do that once when first put new game on. I think I had posted I thread about. Not sure if that is ur issue was little unsure what u meant

alnx85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If u double press next game button does it skip over the game? When I used to use mine b4 a9lh I had issues with games not showing up. On homescreen I'd press next game button on sky plus then I'd press the right arrow pad and go off game icon and then press left arrow to go back to game icon on homemenu and then new game that I placed on sky plus would show up. Only had to do that once when first put new game on. I think I had posted I thread about. Not sure if that is ur issue was little unsure what u meant

I solved the can't cycle other games problem yesterday. It appears that i need to format my sd card into 64 kilobytes. I'm still stuck with some 3ds roms won't create save file problem. On top of that, some roms that i download just doesn't seem to load. Does that mean the roms are broken?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes