Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

Have you been able to successfully downgrade your 3DS/2DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacerX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just try it enough times. This uses SULib instead of libkhax.

I am seeing ARM Kernal Exploit at the top and it goes through steps 1-8 until it says success. Although it seems to be frozen each time it says success, pressing Y or B does nothing ;_;

perkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ehh i want to try it but i don't have 9.2-20E n3ds fw which i can check with some md5.
I have only ttp file but i don't have md5 for it to be sure it is working properly.

That iso site does have fws but that 9.2-20En3ds one link doesn't work. I can download 9.0 but i don't have md5 for it to be safe.

Anyone can help me ? pm me with some site or link or provide md5 for 9.0 that works. for Euro n3ds

dakaat

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
It's impossible due to hardware, the closest thing I can think of is ripping out 3DS parts and putting in a DS. Which, I highly doubt with all of my heart would work. A complex hack wouldn't do anything. It's impossible.

if i give you 1000SYP will u do?
my friend want it too
smash smash

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
does the one with SLub install SAFEMODE before anything else like the one they posted before that?

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does the one with SLub install SAFEMODE before anything else like the one they posted before that?
Yep, the two posted before doesnt used memchunkhax2(idwhy). The third one is working(and using sulib). It will install SAFEMODE before the normal firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto