Sim city+harvest moon

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by blustorm12, Aug 6, 2017.

1. blustorm12
    OP

blustorm12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2017
    Canada
    A game much like metropolis mania which I've created a thread to regarding the DS version I would very much love some insiders on some software I could use to create a game like SimCity but from the aspect as a person's point of view rather than a "gods" as the whole time your in the air looking down upon everyone rather than interacting and solving theyer problems face to face (metropolis mania but had to much of an anime approach to take off in North America/Europe)

2. Xathya

Xathya GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2017
    Australia
    green hil zone
    are you coder or not? if not try clickteam fusino

3. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    He must be a coder...only programmers assume that just writing everything in one long sentence without punctuation marks somehow gets processed equally fast as proper sentence semantics. ;)

I can't but agree with your statement, though: finding people who know software to create games are better found elsewhere.

Scarlet likes this.
  4. blustorm12
    OP

blustorm12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2017
    Canada
    ive been looking everywhere and found a few tools online i finally found the WORDS.BIN file and am in the middle of rewriting 16,000 lines of code (about 2.1 million characters) and i have to thank google translate my limited knowledge of Japanese and my excellent knowledge (and not caring of grammar) in English also notepad++ for natively supporting Shift-JIS

but could sill use the help and would love to throw together a team to create a "spin off" of aforementioned titles