Hardware Sign this Petition.

Luna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please sign it.

3DS in Red Petition.

Firstly I didn't made the petition but I cam across it because I was thinking of doing it myself.
Lately I see a lot of people on various forums that they prefered the red version.

Even if you dislike the red version, sign this petition as that will make a lot of people happy including me.

The red 3DS:
Nintendo-3DS-Red.jpg

The more people, the bigger the chance for a quick release.
So spread the word!

Luna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Strider said:
Sign what, where and most important why?

Link is now in first post. Yes I forgot it T.T

Firstly I didn't made the petition but I cam across it because I was thinking of doing it myself.
Lately I see a lot of people on various forums that they prefered the red version.

Even if you dislike the red version, sign this petition as that will make a lot of people happy including me.

Put that up in the first post.

QUOTE(yuyuyup @ Jan 25 2011, 06:38 PM) if you really cared, you'd be going door-to-door with an actual petition

I might do that. The problem is: I don't know much gamers in my area. I don't even know who has a DS.
Maybe I will ask the gamestores to put a petitionboard in the shop.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt this will do anything, but I'll sign it anyway because if I do get a 3DS I'd prefer a red one. Both my DS Phat and XL are the special edition red color.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bc nintendo lied about having this color and everywhere else they have this color posted up as a pre order
so its false advertisement personally im gonna wait when this color comes out

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheTwoR's said:
Wow.. Do you guys really CARE about a color?
*facepalm*

As sad as it is, color makes a difference for me. If it's bright like the White DSL I have, I find myself not being totally into the game, rather just playing it. If it's a dark color, like my XL, I'm totally hooked into the game because I don't have something bright staring in my face.

But I'm sorry, imo, the red 3DS looks the ugliest, though I wish they kept the slide pad the same color as the console.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
ShadowSoldier said:
TheTwoR's said:
*facepalm*

As sad as it is, color makes a difference for me. If it's bright like the White DSL I have, I find myself not being totally into the game, rather just playing it. If it's a dark color, like my XL, I'm totally hooked into the game because I don't have something bright staring in my face.

But I'm sorry, imo, the red 3DS looks the ugliest, though I wish they kept the slide pad the same color as the console.

At some point, I DO agree with the whole thing about bright colors and dark colors.
But Nintendo has given us the option of 2 dark colors. Fair enough. We can see, we can play, AND they're sexy enough.
smile.gif

I wouldn't really bother begging for a new color if Nintendo didn't announce it.
Idk, just my opinion lol.
But I signed the petition as a favor to those red 3DS hyped fans.
tongue.gif

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure. I don't particularly care about the color of my 3DS (as both Black and Blue look great to me), but I can understand you wanting a specific color.

Though, I don't think this'll do much. They'll probably release the red 3DS somewhere along the line, if not in a special edition.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm sure they will release lots of other colors later on.
Just like they did with every handheld they've released so far.
This petition is pointless.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
You show me two pics, neither of them a 3DS, and that you have no sense of humor. Congrats! You just missed the point entirely!
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I just didn't find your post to be very humorous in any sense of the word. It would've called it clever, had most of Apple's recent products been white. But alas, the majority are black.

Regardless, I'll probably be getting the Blue 3DS, if only because my DSi is black.

Edit
My mistake - most Macbooks are white. I was really thinking about the iPhones and iPad line. (Which, of recent, would amount to the majority still being black, if counting each category of item as one.) Still, though, it wasn't very funny.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wii-console-colors.jpg

It's not the 1st time nintendo has announced colors that never were actually released. same for the DS ones, most were japan only.

I fail to understand why the petition, though. internet link petitions never work. Period.

Luna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeadLocked said:
TheTwoR's said:
*facepalm*
$250 is a lot of money to spend on a console if you don't like/find the colour hideous.

Note I am from Europe, Netherlands ;D. Its even more for us.

@Post above: Yes but most people didn't like the green one anyway wich is the only color left out so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty