Hacking Homebrew Should I wait?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Theres is supposedly going to be a new GP2X coming out. Should I wait, beacuse there are rumours of N64 emulation. Is it a hoax or should I wait until december. Link to info.

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
Theres is supposedly going to be a new GP2X coming out. Should I wait, beacuse there are rumours of N64 emulation. Is it a hoax or should I wait until december. Link to info.
"worst handheld game system ever" is how it'd describe my gp2x. It's problems involve far more than just hardware--but that's where they start. I'd wait.

Even if I were in your shoes and still wanted to touch a gp2x, I'd wait until after the new one and the resulting price drop on the old hardware.

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
What the hell is wrong with GP2X? Sure, it's "analog" stick is gay, and it doesn't have any commercial games that are good, but that doesn't make it horrible...
do you really want a laundry list? There's kind of a lot.

I've looked into this hardware and we've been discussing it on a neutral forum. It seems as if gamepark isn't any part of this and it's 3 of the larger stores that sell their products designing it. I think their release date is about a hear ahead of where it could be, (I'm saying no chance for december) and for the umpc functions it has the price seems very low. If it's not vaporware, I probably will buy one--but games are the last thing I'd waste it on.

I've been looking at a cheapo portable laptop for xmas, and if this other hardware's out, it may get my money instead. They have many of the same functions.

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Boy I hope those rumors are true. I've been waiting for a revamped GP2X. I never like the control stick and I want a system with more power.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill