Hacking Should I report this?

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what to do because there are people selling R4 clones with 50 pirated roms on them for $50, and who would I report it to?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Sop said:
there are people selling R4 clones with 50 pirated roms on them for $50
I see this all the time. Like on craigslist and stuff. But would reporting it to the AP part of Nintendo...would they really do anything? If so, I'd hate to be the seller.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sop said:
I don't know what to do because there are people selling R4 clones with 50 pirated roms on them for $50, and who would I report it to?
Don't report it at all and let all the jack asses suffer. Seriously, you're on a site that's basically pro-piracy.

v13j0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So... you think that making 300% profit is something wrong?
have you ever heard something about capitalism?
how much profit you think the vendor of your flashcart make? you think that the DSTWO cost 35 dollars to make, and the vendor is selling them at no profit in pro of "open-sourceness"? (yeah I make up that word)

I have sold a couple of carts, damn not at 50 but 30... usually I buy 5 of them, sell 4 and kept one for me, that way I get my cart for free and make a little profit for my work, because setting up a cart take knowledge and time, and your knowledge and time is money. So don't take your time and knowledge for granted... charge for it.

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v13j0 said:
how much profit you think the vendor of your flashcart make? you think that the DSTWO cost 35 dollars to make, and the vendor is selling them at no profit in pro of "open-sourceness"? (yeah I make up that word)

I have sold a couple of carts, damn not at 50 but 30... usually I buy 5 of them, sell 4 and kept one for me, that way I get my cart for free and make a little profit for my work, because setting up a cart take knowledge and time, and your knowledge and time is money. So don't take your time and knowledge for granted... charge for it.
Uhh.. it's still illegal to sell downloaded roms, stupid.

v13j0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Son of Science said:
v13j0 said:

Uhh.. it's still illegal to sell downloaded roms, stupid.

yeah...
glare.gif
just like drinking alochol under 21 and smoking pot... what a restrictive world!
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...