Hacking Question Should I hack my switch again?

Kubez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used to hack my switch? I used to have it hacked but then I restored a clean backup. Idk if I want to hack it again or not. Some of the stuff was kinda cool, but at the same time I just wasn’t feeling it. Is it worth it at this point in time?

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all depends on what you want to get out of the switch, backups, save editors, random homebrew you wanna develop or play with I'd go for it
If you just want emulation I'd just use Lakka especially since it's getting actual sound support soon and I won't need my blue tooth speaker or headphones, it's also a lot safer and you're 99% unlikely to ever get banned for running it as it runs completely separate from the actual HOS

When I get my second switch I'm modding this one like crazy because it's fun to make random programs and useless homebrew just because I find it fun

Reactions: ELY_M

Kubez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But then again, Joker.
I can always potentially get it using other known methods.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It all depends on what you want to get out of the switch, backups, save editors, random homebrew you wanna develop or play with I'd go for it
If you just want emulation I'd just use Lakka especially since it's getting actual sound support soon and I won't need my blue tooth speaker or headphones, it's also a lot safer and you're 99% unlikely to ever get banned for running it as it runs completely separate from the actual HOS

When I get my second switch I'm modding this one like crazy because it's fun to make random programs and useless homebrew just because I find it fun
How do I develop homebrew for the switch? What programming language? Can I use it on manjaro?

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can always potentially get it using other known methods.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do I develop homebrew for the switch? What programming language? Can I use it on manjaro?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-nintendo-switch-homebrew-development.525977/ <-- Is a good place to start, I need to go back to sleep xF
Also depending on what you're asking with the last thing the answer is yes, since they changed how devkitpro works in general

So it works well on most distros

Last edited by Shikkichu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Made in China is back to what it was in the 80s lol +1