Hacking Should I get a 4.05 console?

D

Deleted User

seems qwerty has a webkit + kernel exploit for 5.0x and some other people may have one for 4.55.

But will they release it? I doubt it, especially given qwerty history (stopping ios jailbreak releases after people annoyed him on twitter)

people be hating.

YOU ARE USING QWERTY RELEASE BROS!!!!

not yelling at you gamba66 I know you cool peoples. He provided his entry point. Look what people don't get is this is the age of the webkit. Does he not allow you to use his latest and greatest webkit...hmm let me think about this. What if he did? Is there a kernal exploit patch? Well maybe maybe one he has but when a new firmware comes out it's not like he truly knows it will work right away like that. It needs time to test. Think of cat and mouse and qwerty is a fat agile fast strong rat. Thanks to the webkit era and his knowledge. Smartest way to handle is. Patched in firmware update? Release. Still not patched? Hold (what you call private). Why hold? Once OP knows they will patch. Dude is our savior. Geohot Graf we miss you. But look what happened to those dude? Lawsuits. For Graf arrested. This guy is so brave for standing up to them.

We need to stand up to them. We need to be the masters of our machines. Lest we let them become our minders...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill