Hardware Should I get a 3ds?

Kisho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a 3ds so I can play Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distacne, Kid Icarus, maybe Zelda: OoT and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.
My friend said its not worth it, but I'm really indecisive about everything.
So you guys think its worth it?

D

Deleted-236924

It isn't worth it, because if you bought one, you would be able to play all those games you said you wanted to play.

... wait

Reactions: 3 people

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude, honestly id say its worth it, as an owner of all 5 ds iterations (phat, lite, dsi/xl, 3ds) i play my 3ds the most even with ds games, the scaling filter makes them look better imho, plus i love using flash carts on 3ds and it has some solid titles out and on the way, i also play my 3ds a bit more than i play my vita!

Reactions: 1 person

Kisho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for replying. I think I'm going to get one in a week or two. Youre right if I wanted to play those games it will be worth it.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
we have 2 , 1 red 1 black , id say the black one shows the dust more than the red , but maybe some people disagree , on a plus point the books on the shelf no longer fall over.

When they were used they were loved.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'd suggest you get a Japanese set if you understand ample Japanese. It has a lot more content than it's American counterpart.

I just swapped over yesterday and I didn't regret it, even though that set is ambassador and the Japanese set is not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: the game actually was censored the art style was changed