Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey there!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. I've spent plenty of time lurking around here and I just wanted to let you all know how helpful you have been in my choice of a flash card (DSTWO).

Feeling nostalgic with the new Golden Sun coming out, I finally pulled the trigger today on a Midnight Blue DSi XL from Amazon for $139.99 US, which I thought was a pretty good deal.

I'm not sure it even exists, but I've been scouring the forums looking for an "official" GBAtemp reference link to ShopTemp so the credit of my flash card purchase goes to the site.
If anyone has a link to this, please let me know (I apologize if its in plain site, as I'm not exactly awake at the moment, lol)

Thank you for all the help,
-Jim

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Click on mine or Evo.lve's sig. Do yourself a favor, and stay away from the R4's. Acekard 2i or DSTWO is strongly recommended as they have the best support.

Or you can just go to

www.shoptemp.com.

I think that's what your asking.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude he didn't make sense. I didn't know if he wanted to give someone credit, or if he wanted to give GBAtemp credit.

That's why I didn't link with my referral number. I just said about our sigs.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
www.shoptemp.com is the official website. There is no such thing as an 'official' referal link and try not to ask for one as people will start to spam their ones

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
just click the card you want in my signature if you want to use a referral link so badly...

Enjoy
smile.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
cardchart.gif

• DS / DS Lite
    The card will work on an original (fat) DS or a DS Lite.
  • DSi / DSi XL
    The card will work on a DSi or DSi XL as well.
  • Game Updates
    Firmware updates are what let cards play newer games, these are the life-blood of the card.
  • SDHC
    SDHC refers to SD cards larger than 2GB (gigabytes). If there's no SDHC support, you can only use SD cards up to 2GB.
  • WiFi Update
    The Acekard 2i can update it's cheats (and get minor bug fixes) over WiFi without having to connect to a computer.
  • Clean Mode
    The DSTwo has special features to ignore AP in most games, letting you play them without having to wait for a firmware update first.
  • RTS
    The Real-Time Save (Save State) function lets you save and reload your game progress at any moment you wish.
  • In-Game Guide
    You can pull up text files and images in-game, in order to check a walkthrough or map you downloaded at any time during a game.
  • Slow Motion
    The card lets you slow down the game speed as you wish.
  • In-Game Cheats
    The card lets you create and modify cheats while the game is running.
  • Special Homebrew
    The card has multiple pieces of special homebrew, such as it's own GBA and SNES emulators, as well as text/PDF reader and video player.
  • Battery Life
    Unfortunately the DSTwo's extra CPU and RAM (which give it the special features) eat into the battery life a bit.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Actually, the R4 is a good choice for compatibility. WoodR4 sees faster (and more) updates than AKAIO.

And if you wanna help me toward my goal of a free SCDS2, PLEASE click on my referral link in my sig!

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Fishaman P said:
Actually, the R4 is a good choice for compatibility. WoodR4 sees faster (and more) updates than AKAIO.

And if you wanna help me toward my goal of a free SCDS2, PLEASE click on my referral link in my sig!
But they're no longer sold at Shoptemp, LOL.

And I advertise just for a Dingoo!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o