Izual Urashima

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
First, here's the situation : I live in Belgium, in a place where it's [CENSORED] hard to get good flashcards. The only ones we have here are basically R4 clones (mainly the R4i Gold, but some clones of R4i SDHC too, and pretty bad ones... You'll understand it better if I say you the R4i Gold is the best flashcard we can have here), and people who sell them refuse to buy other flashcards (basically because "the R4i Gold we have here runs on every DS, and runs every game, and people coming frequently here can prove it to you"... I'm still waiting to see these people, though).

Assuming I'm interested in buying two or three Supercard DSTWO (eventually the third one for my sister, but at least one for me and one for my girlfriend), what are my best options to get them ?

Thanks in advance.

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Obviously I don't know how the situation is like in Belgium, but it does sound like a reputable online shop, such as those listed on shoptemp, would be cheaper with good and reliable service (you can be sure that you are not getting a clone, if you get a defective model you can usually return it, if the cart gets lost in free shipping they will send you a new one) and a much better selection of carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB