SLEaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
SLEaman said:
Also, I believe UAC is on for my computer, I usually click allow for everything though.
Ahh, thanks, and try turning UAC off temporarily.
Tried it, still doesn't have the "Run as Administrator" option when I right click the shortcut.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
SLEaman said:
Rydian said:
SLEaman said:
Also, I believe UAC is on for my computer, I usually click allow for everything though.
Tried it, still doesn't have the "Run as Administrator" option when I right click the shortcut.

When you disable UAC the run as administrator is no longer needed

masterage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Le sigh. No matter what site I read, what fixes I put... I can't get it to work. I guess I'm just that .1% that it doesn't work. That or I just need a new router.

konnaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks!

Works great
wink2.gif

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
k, so im about to update my pc stuff, anyone know if this will work with windows 7 and a fritz!Box WLAN 3050? (yeah i know its a german thing, its like modem, router and wlan in a neat little box)

i heard the nintendo usb connector wouldnt work on win7 anymore

SLEaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadak5 said:
SLEaman said:
Rydian said:
SLEaman said:

When you disable UAC the run as administrator is no longer needed
Well, I pressed open and it still says 0.0.0.0. The same thing happens if my firewall is on or off, if I click and drag, or just click it by itself. All it says is set it to 0.0.0.0. I tried it in my mom's XP, it gave me the DNS, but when I set it, it doesn't work. Although I'd enjoy learning how to work it on this vista, I guess if anyone could help me with XP? The connection tests are fine, it just doesn't allow me to connect to the GTS itself.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason even after telling skype not to use ports 80 and 443, it seems to still interfere. I was getting all kinds of communication errors until I killed (ended) skype's process... and then it worked.

Edit: so everyone knows, I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The only AV I have does not provide a firewall... nor do I use the windows firewall. I'm fairly certain I can not use the script when signed in to skype... perhaps this should be added to the FAQ?
I was getting 52100 errors, 20100 errors, and one that started with a 6. then when it would get to "checking GTS status" one communication error message or another would come up.

bttfpromo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the big problem if any of you all are getting Error 5xxxx...

Set your connection to be able to be shared.

pkmn.png

D

Deleted User

Thanks. Works perfectly and I will recommend it to my friends and many persons on Serebii.net IRC CHAT.(LOL)

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Can't wait to get my HG and do this to get a TRU Arceus and the like onto the game. Thank to whoever created this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball