Second nand backup

DankBreak270

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was dumb and made a nand backup then reset the console when I had to restore the backup (the switch wouldn’t boot without hekate) I had to reset the console again because I would get a error when trying to go online it now works and is not banned but should I make a backup now the only thing I did was use 90dnstester.nro I had just modded and was planning to sell it in a couple days

iCornflakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I get you right you factory reset your console to the state without being modded? And you just used 90dnstester + homebrew (which u probably needed to start the .nro homebrew) and now you wonder if the console would be banned?

Then no you are probably fine because homebrew shouldnt get you banned that easily unless you do stupid stuff with it but even then afaik its hard to get banned with it.

should I make a backup now
If you plan on selling the console what do you need the backup for then? You could make one in case the buyer ever gets in need of it but unless idk for what

DankBreak270

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I get you right you factory reset your console to the state without being modded? And you just used 90dnstester + homebrew (which u probably needed to start the .nro homebrew) and now you wonder if the console would be banned?

Then no you are probably fine because homebrew shouldnt get you banned that easily unless you do stupid stuff with it but even then afaik its hard to get banned with it.

If you plan on selling the console what do you need the backup for then? You could make one in case the buyer ever gets in need of it but unless idk for what
No I modded the switch made a nand backup and then reset the switch on ofw I’m asking if I should make a new nand backup I already tested to make sure the switch wasn’t banned. If I or the person who buys the switch has to restore the nand for whatever reason it won’t allow the use of online you need to factory reset and lose data.

Last edited by DankBreak270,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/yvivDdRirLA?si=R7xWO-6_-Qa0DDml