Nintendo Switch Parental Controls

kaosuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hello, I bought a dead Nintendo switch V1 (patched) and I was able to repair it. It had water damage but luckily changing the P13USB ic chip was enough to bring it back to live (and change some ribbon cable, new back cover).

The problem is that it has an account with a parental controls on. It has the latest update so getting a master key from mkey is impossible without the ID Device. I was able to inject a payload (rcmdeviceid) with tegrarcmgui that was supposed to give me the id device but it gives me 32 characters long code and I don't know how to use it since the mkey requires only 16 characters (I tried using both halves of the 32 code). I found a website from Nintendo that can reset the parental controls for 0.50$ but it's only for North America console and my it's European (the account is from France).

So.. any advice?..

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I bought a dead Nintendo switch V1 (patched) and I was able to repair it. It had water damage but luckily changing the P13USB ic chip was enough to bring it back to live (and change some ribbon cable, new back cover).

The problem is that it has an account with a parental controls on. It has the latest update so getting a master key from mkey is impossible without the ID Device. I was able to inject a payload (rcmdeviceid) with tegrarcmgui that was supposed to give me the id device but it gives me 32 characters long code and I don't know how to use it since the mkey requires only 16 characters (I tried using both halves of the 32 code). I found a website from Nintendo that can reset the parental controls for 0.50$ but it's only for North America console and my it's European (the account is from France).

So.. any advice?..

Thanks in advance! :)
If cant use nin to remov parental

Install a core, run homebrew app parental removal then done. You can either leave core in or remove it. Ive done many like this just to remove parentals.

Reactions: de9ed and kaosuser

Molock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all.
Same problem here; Nintendo don't want to do anything, and tell me to contact the seller. the seller, once connected, don't see any console attached to his account and can't remember his lock code.
Core is ... with a too high price :-/
Any other solution ?

Molock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
:-/
I've mailed nintendo support and they completly ignore me...
I try the codes one by one.... 4 numbers, only 10.000 possibility...

Djakku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cant you reset the switch?
when booking, before the nintendo logo, hold power , vol+ and vol-

Otherwise, run the homebrew app by pressing R while loading a game, even cartridge game will work

Molock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi.
Finally resolved, nintendo europe and france keep told me "you must contact your seller" and with chat with nintendo america, i had the unlock code within 1 minute ^^
:-)

Reactions: MSco

samysamy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi.
Finally resolved, nintendo europe and france keep told me "you must contact your seller" and with chat with nintendo america, i had the unlock code within 1 minute ^^
:-)
Hello
I have the same problem nintendo France refuses to give me the general code.
What email address did you contact them ?
What did you tell them in the email ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3tSfM8OXM