Translation SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

danikk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
You are really good at finding these bugs, but at least they are getting fixed, which is always good (keep nitpicking). The issue with the sword attack was that I somehow replaced both versions (both modes of the Akatsuki) of the attack with the same textures. Both problems are now fixed, and will be part of the next update.

Dragn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it comes from playing the game purely for enjoyment now that all my suits and pilots are maxed with 100% completion. So I tend to pay more attention to just the story and animations.

PiQue_MajorCooke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I guess it comes from playing the game purely for enjoyment now that all my suits and pilots are maxed with 100% completion. So I tend to pay more attention to just the story and animations.

Thanks for the bugs report, man.
It's almost impossible for us alone to test out ALL those things in the game.
You helped lessen our works :)

Dragn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad I could help out in any way. If I was able to help with translating or coding, I would've offered without any hesitation a while ago, so if you guys are fine with my impromptu bug testing, I'll be happy to continue. I'm just wondering if it's more appropriate for me to pm danikk or one of the project members regarding further bugs or if you'd prefer me to keep posting bugs here.

danikk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's possible. I'm interested in a harder version. Hell is not hard enough with breaktemp's save.

ha ha, thanks for the complement ^_^"

* both of my squads were a little OP *

I got to the point where I stopped upgrading evasion/attack stats just to make the battles longer.

Also, in this game, some of the skill you can buy are really strong...I remember one call "mercenary" that increases you default weapon's range.

Bucky699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any updates on Translation? Just asking cause all we've heard about latley is the graphics update, which by the way is awsome

danikk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Any updates on Translation? Just asking cause all we've heard about latley is the graphics update, which by the way is awsome
Everyone is working hard on the translation right now.
One of the currently running tasks is the translation of the animated in-game events. Everyone is helping out in some capacity on this one.
CleanSweep and AdanK are editing/revising the story scripts.
PiQue, I believe is working on the database.dat data and ID19199 files and his insertation tool to make the texts in these files easier to get in game.

And here is one of the animated in-game events:
(The translation is still work-in-progress, an has not yet been released)

Last edited by danikk,

Dragn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's possible. I'm interested in a harder version. Hell is not hard enough with breaktemp's save.
If you're open to using cwcheat, I found a "bug" in the unit exp modifier cheat. If you play in hell mode with the unit exp multiplier, the enemies get progressively harder the higher your multiplier. So for instance, at x2 multiplier, the enemies are only slightly (~1000 hp?) harder, but at x16384 for example, even the A1 enemies have over 34000 hp each with stats over 100. I find it ironic that cheats, which usually break a game for me and take all the fun out of it, has in this case actually made it more interesting. Maybe a new "feature"? :P

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Cool. Which means that there should be a global variable somewhere that can be change if what you mentioned is true. Truly nice "feature".

Gnp

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I install DATAINS.dns and DATAUMD.cpk

but language not change

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• asd.jpg
    asd.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 314