ScummVM DS Now with DLDI Support!

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I already replied, works fine with my EZ4 and monkey island 1 and 2.

@Lynx The Dark offhand I know of no emulator/interpreter that can run it. It was however ported to the GBA (around rom 830).

Nope, that wasn't a port, it was some extremely bad sequel, the first two PC games were great but the GBA one just sucked.

screwed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
works perfect for money island 2 on my g6.
but when i try to load MI1 with the enhanced mp3 audio, it lags on the first lucus arts logo and freezes..
=/
Im guessing it's cause of the mp3's.. although removing them doesnt work either.
There is a guide on the ScummVM DS site how to turn into an audio format suited for the DS.
Its most likely to slow to play the mp3's and the game at the same time... or just does not have support for it.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
but when i try to load MI1 with the enhanced mp3 audio, it lags on the first lucus arts logo and freezes..
=/

Im guessing it's cause of the mp3's.. although removing them doesnt work either.
There is a guide on the ScummVM DS site how to turn into an audio format suited for the DS.
Its most likely to slow to play the mp3's and the game at the same time... or just does not have support for it.

I had this problem too. Download the DOS version of Monkey Island 1 and it'll work just fine. Grab it HERE.

Brien Zee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
=/

I had this problem too. Download the DOS version of Monkey Island 1 and it'll work just fine. Grab it HERE.
i don't want to get the dos version.
i take pride in the fact that i own all the monkey island games(wired to take pride in something like that and own multiple flash carts, mod chips, etc. lol). and want to play the ones i own. my new card with 1gb microsd comes tomorrow. then i'll be able to fit the 200mb wav file and play MI in all it's glory!

kirra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no support for Full Throttle, The Dig, or The Curse of Monkey
Island because of memory issues. There simply is not enough RAM on the
DS to run these games. Sorry. Also there is no support for Humongous
Entertainment games. The extra code required to make this work uses up
enough RAM to stop many of the other games from working.

you would think that some one would come up with a patch to use the m3 prefects memory like the tri-force patch for the browser, or would that still not be enough memory?

I love Full Throttle lol

Same here, Full Throttle is my favorite LucasArts game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users