ZukaZamam3e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have been working on a project for quite some time now. Things have been going slowly, but I have been getting through it. I just have this one issue(right now). I am using Max Mod to stream a raw file. This is going great. I am also using OpenGL to render to both screens using textured quads.

The issue I have is that when I run the game on my DS Lite with my Acekard 2i. I switch songs in MaxMod, and my bottom screen will flicker on the top screen and vice versa for the top screen. I have no idea why this is happening and I have been trying to fix it for 2 weeks. I can't debug it because it is on the console. I have a bitmap font rendering, but I'm not too sure where else to check.

My streaming is just reading from a file. All the songs are in the same file. I just seek to where I need to be. I thought this was the issue. Maybe the file was taking too long to seek (it is a big file). I just seeked a portion at a time and when the file reached where it needed to be, the issue still occurred.

I'm using the DevKit libnds examples to render 3D to the bottom screen. Is there a better way to do this?
Any help would be amazing. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1