Hardware Scored screen protector bargain on Ebay!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
You spend all that money on a PS Vita and you opt to stick some cheap, dodgy sounding (that listing is awful) protection on it rather than something more official?

3 in 1 item for you to provide a full range of combination of services, and protect your products better.

Yeah...i think that wasn't the best auction win....

Reactions: 1 person

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You spend all that money on a PS Vita and you opt to stick some cheap, dodgy sounding (that listing is awful) protection on it rather than something more official?

3 in 1 item for you to provide a full range of combination of services, and protect your products better.

Yeah...i think that wasn't the best auction win....

The seller is reliable, screen protector tech is basically the same whether is name brand or not, I've bought various non brand screen protectors from china and they work fine, so yes this was a good deal.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I too have bought screen protectors and skins (for PSP's and DS's) from recognised Western brand names and also cheap Hong Kong copies. To say that the quality is identical is ludicrous....when you're sticking something to your touch screen wouldn't it be better to be sure of it's quality?

Reactions: 1 person

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I too have bought screen protectors and skins (for PSP's and DS's) from recognised Western brand names and also cheap Hong Kong copies. To say that the quality is identical is ludicrous....when you're sticking something to your touch screen wouldn't it be better to be sure of it's quality?

You make an extremely valid point, but I will try this one out and put in a review, so far I have not had any problems with non brand screen protectors.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Different brands are different with screen protector...there's a huge difference between knock off brands and the more expensive ones, i don't mean just glare quality but in terms of protection of scratches + other factors.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol