dutchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!

I've been using the DSTT for years know, and it's always worked flawlessly. However, my memory ran full and so I bought a new 8gb micro sdhc replacing my 2gb. I simply formatted my new micro sdhc, and then just copied all my (working!) files to my new one. However, when booting a game with my new micro sdhc, it gives the error "savfile not founded". I simply tried formatting again, didn't work. It's formatted on FAT32, just like my old one. Tried with both the normal formatting and Panasonic. One thing that I noticed is that formatting to FAT is not possible on my new one, only 32 and exFAT. Do you guys have any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Cheers,
Lars.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check and make sure the .sav file didnt rename itself. Mine did that with some games (for no apparent reason) after about a year or so.

dutchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the help, but this is not my problem..
I checked it, the .sav was still the same. I also tried renaming both .nds and .sav ( I read it somewhere) it to a more simple way, without numbers or (U) in it, but that also did not work out. Anyone around who could help me out with my problem?

Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: