Mordor78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello

Yesterday my cfw v1 switch gone Black after hekate boot. I wanted to re install all atmosphere and hekate from scratch. But i only had android phone, usb to type c adapter and cable. I Got connection between switch and phone from hekate screen. However My phone gave error every Time i tries to connect switch. Phone was asking me to format sd card and i accidentally clicked on it. So saves are gone. My questions are:

1-) Do my saves exist on sysnand? And if so how can i recover?

2-) İ borrrowed a laptop and left it with my switch on data recovery mode. Is it much better?

3-) Do you know any other way to bring saves back

Thanks

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello

Yesterday my cfw v1 switch gone Black after hekate boot. I wanted to re install all atmosphere and hekate from scratch. But i only had android phone, usb to type c adapter and cable. I Got connection between switch and phone from hekate screen. However My phone gave error every Time i tries to connect switch. Phone was asking me to format sd card and i accidentally clicked on it. So saves are gone. My questions are:

1-) Do my saves exist on sysnand? And if so how can i recover?

2-) İ borrrowed a laptop and left it with my switch on data recovery mode. Is it much better?

3-) Do you know any other way to bring saves back

Thanks
Your emuNAND is gone, and data recovery won't help since it's an encrypted partition. So your saves are probably gone forever.

Mordor78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Data recovery is on %68 and no emummc folder on sight. You are right. Very amateurish of me. However i jksv every thing 1 monthish ago. And that backup is an other city. I think i will try that one.

Ddo you think that will help?
Post automatically merged:

Also with tegra i found hundreds of saves in sysnand. Can i use them or are they old sx os saves

System settings/data management/delete save data.

Every game save exists. Can i transfer or convert them to emummc?

Last edited by Mordor78,

Mordor78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I installed baldo with dbi and save files were there. I tried red dead redemption and no saves

Maybe i installed baldo to switch memory. And saves stores inside. I doubt it but possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch